Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Great price on a great little drill

On Jan 11, 6:55*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. *Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

Yes good tool and good price. I was looking for something smaller than
my old 14.4 Makitas and settled on this. At first I thought I would
use it for everything once I strated using it I loved it. I still love
it but I just use it for most stuff and still use the bigger drill for
driving bigger screws.

The chuck tightens down real nice and it is a good shape for holding
with good balance.