Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Great price on a great little drill

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

I recall a recent discussion where somebody had been looking at all the
various drills in this category, and this is the model he wound up
choosing. I'm half tempted to pick up another one...

I got the two-fer DeWalt 18v. drill and impact driver, two batteries,
charger, and case (big whoop) for $149, and I was happy with it. Bosch is a
good brand, too. And I have heard from a lot of people who were happy with
it, after owning it and using it for a while.

Steve

www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com