Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Harbor Freight Buying Guide (Humor)

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:40:53 -0500, wrote:

This CD/AM/FM player is actually designed to be used in the shower, so
I'm going to stick with the batteries.

Do you really use it in the shower? I cannot imagine going 6 to 8
minutes without music!

Well, how could I practice my dancing without it? ; )

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:40:53 -0500, wrote:

This CD/AM/FM player is actually designed to be used in the shower,
so I'm going to stick with the batteries.

Do you really use it in the shower? I cannot imagine going 6 to 8
minutes without music!

Well, how could I practice my dancing without it? ; )

You practice dancing in the shower? Geeze - the hair clogs in the strainer
always get wrapped around my feet and screw up my timing. How do you do
that?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:46:38 -0500, Bill wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:40:53 -0500, wrote:

This CD/AM/FM player is actually designed to be used in the shower, so
I'm going to stick with the batteries.

Do you really use it in the shower? I cannot imagine going 6 to 8
minutes without music!

Well, how could I practice my dancing without it? ; )

T M I !

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:46:38 -0500, wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:40:53 -0500, wrote:

This CD/AM/FM player is actually designed to be used in the shower, so
I'm going to stick with the batteries.

Do you really use it in the shower? I cannot imagine going 6 to 8
minutes without music!

Well, how could I practice my dancing without it? ; )

T M I !

To be honest, I bought it during a period when I had to spend time in
the shower for medicinal purposes. At the time it was, perhaps, my
favorite appliance in the house. These days, it only sees occasional
use... My dancing has probably suffered... : )

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets
if you don't yell going through the door.
-- Lois McMaster Bujold

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:55:39 -0500, Bill wrote:

I see HF has AA batteries on sale w/coupon 24 for $4.99.
I've had better luck with those than the equivalent from Frys
Electronics (which were too weak to power my CD player).

I bought 100 packs of AAs and AAAs from Lowes for $20 (each). I *hate* AAAs.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 17, 10:32*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:40:53 -0500, Bill wrote:

This CD/AM/FM player is actually designed to be used in the shower, so
I'm going to stick with the batteries.

Do you really use it in the shower? *I cannot imagine going 6 to 8
minutes without music!

SWMBO and I spent a lot more than 6 to 8 minutes in the shower and
Barry White sings much better than I do.

New Saw from Harbor Freight justme[_2_] Metalworking 24 May 21st 11 04:19 AM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight tmurf.1 Home Repair 30 May 26th 06 07:31 PM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM
More on Harbor Freight DC mac davis Woodworking 11 November 22nd 04 08:20 PM