Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Beginner

I have made a lot of mitered picture frames and other type work so have
no problem in accuracy from that point of view. I would like to make a
small cabinet with a drawer at the top and a door below.

Since I have the least experience with drawers, my plan is to make the
drawer first. and then make the body around the drawer. Then final make
the door.

In this way if I mess up and the drawer comes out with different
dimension than I planned the drawer will fit into the cabinet body.

Any comments on my plan.