Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Interesting auction

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...=15402&flash=9

A couple of years back, I was passing through Des Moines and had a
chance to visit one of the wreck regulars who was into solar power and
CNC routing. Great shop, nice visit. His web site is down and I'm
wondering if he's still around. Having a senior moment on his name, but
if any of you recall please ping me.

There are a couple of items on the auction block here that interest me,
but I'm going to need a local to facilitate shipping. Any one else in
that area who can lend a hand, please let me know.

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/3/2011 11:21 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...=15402&flash=9

A couple of years back, I was passing through Des Moines and had a
chance to visit one of the wreck regulars who was into solar power and
CNC routing. Great shop, nice visit. His web site is down and I'm
wondering if he's still around. Having a senior moment on his name, but
if any of you recall please ping me.

That'd be Morris Dovey, I believe.

There are a couple of items on the auction block here that interest me,
but I'm going to need a local to facilitate shipping. Any one else in
that area who can lend a hand, please let me know.

Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/3/2011 10:25 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
On 11/3/2011 11:21 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...=15402&flash=9

A couple of years back, I was passing through Des Moines and had a
chance to visit one of the wreck regulars who was into solar power and
CNC routing. Great shop, nice visit. His web site is down and I'm
wondering if he's still around. Having a senior moment on his name, but
if any of you recall please ping me.

That'd be Morris Dovey, I believe.

There are a couple of items on the auction block here that interest me,
but I'm going to need a local to facilitate shipping. Any one else in
that area who can lend a hand, please let me know.

Larry

Morris ... of course. Thanks, Doug!
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Gramp's shop wrote in
:

On 11/3/2011 10:25 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
On 11/3/2011 11:21 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...=15402&flash=9

A couple of years back, I was passing through Des Moines and had a
chance to visit one of the wreck regulars who was into solar power
and CNC routing. Great shop, nice visit. His web site is down and
I'm wondering if he's still around. Having a senior moment on his
name, but if any of you recall please ping me.

That'd be Morris Dovey, I believe.

There are a couple of items on the auction block here that interest
me, but I'm going to need a local to facilitate shipping. Any one
else in that area who can lend a hand, please let me know.

Larry

Morris ... of course. Thanks, Doug!

Morris is still around, I friended him on FB. He had really bad
experiences with people stealing his ideas and inventions and pretending
they invented them, and CHARGING money for them. AFAIK, that's why
those sites aren't up anymore.

--
Best regards
Han