Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Johns Hopkins Update

David Paste wrote:
On Nov 2, 1:54*am, "Josepi" wrote:

I ask you to show me one example and your response is "Put-up or shut-up!"?
Pathetic.

I think you're a troll.

After so many lines the powers of deduction rise in your posting!
The poster I found first nailing the Canadian idiot floating through many
newsgroups made a small history of the troll from a woman's newsgroup.

Go look around at Google for "Gymmy Bob" "JP Bengi" with any number of
name changing adaptations of those names.
There is this digest written by an Ossie guy that checks out. Some hours of
reading taking the route of the links posted!

Go upset the idiot to see the reactive copying of your posting name
where the suckers swallow the bull**** in droves.

From: "hopper"

From: "m II"

The real "mII" (hopper) is now PGP signing his postings.
From: m II

"Eric" "Josepi" with that "mII" forgery posting to Rec Woodworking have
not a splinter between them. One solid block of wood!

Other names used by the idiot in Rec Woodworking?

From: "Mho"

From: "Eric"
From: "Eric"
From: "Eric"

From: "Josepi"
From: "Josepi"
From: "Josepi"
From: "Josepi"
From: "Josepi"
From: "Josepi"

Get the picture?
Topical to the thread Bengi is into everything medical over many
newsgroups saying he owns every malady known to man!
Where his ears are ringing in one news group his ass is flowing mucus
in another while he sees none of it as his myopic eye is rotating out
of control!
Then there are his mental health problems where he is denying woman in
one group claiming "super bitch" status to be found claiming a wife in
another! All between serious binge sessions slurping up to a still!
All trolls with all hooks quickly consumed by the suckers!
There sure are plenty about these days. Look at this thread!

BB

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 2, 3:57*pm, "Brutos Bluto" *@*.* wrote:

After so many lines the powers of deduction rise in your posting!

No one could accuse me of being quick! Thanks for the info.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Just so you know that people are aware who you are. Your new nickname is not
fooling anybody past your first perversion post.
George Watson lasted longer.

http://www.giganews.com/newsgroup_se...l?group=caputo

http://www.giganews.com/newsgroup_se...earch+%3E%3 E

----------------

"David Paste" wrote in message

On Nov 2, 3:57 pm, "Brutos Bluto" @ . wrote:

After so many lines the powers of deduction rise in your posting!

No one could accuse me of being quick! Thanks for the info.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I watched an interesting news cast on candy. It turns out that
chocolate is on the good list for cavities. The worst - sour whatever.

It is due to the PH of the candy - sour is way down and eats teeth
alive. Chocolate is better as it is near neutral and has an oil that
protects the teeth.

Martin

On 10/31/2011 5:22 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I just glanced at the original post. One thing that caught my eye was
that chocolate was bad.. That is al I needed to know. If a program bans
chocolate, I am not going to do it. There is lots of studies that say
chocolate is good for you. The fat and sugar may be bad, but the
chocolate it self is very good for you.

Beside, how are you going to live with women without chocolate?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Actually, it isn't so much the food you eat pH but rather the pH
response your body produces to digest it. Your saliva becomes very
acidic when you eat sugar products and that breaks down your tooth
enamel.

If you want to get nutritional benefits out of chocolate then try some
real chocolate without the sugar, not the chocolate flavoured candy we
like to pretend helps our health.

It's not so much fun as they would have you believe and the chocolate
bar companies have more testing results to hide. Know where the
breakthrough reports are generated from.

---------------
"Martin Eastburn" wrote in message

I watched an interesting news cast on candy. It turns out that
chocolate is on the good list for cavities. The worst - sour whatever.

It is due to the PH of the candy - sour is way down and eats teeth
alive. Chocolate is better as it is near neutral and has an oil that
protects the teeth.

Martin

On 10/31/2011 5:22 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I just glanced at the original post. One thing that caught my eye was
that chocolate was bad.. That is al I needed to know. If a program
bans
chocolate, I am not going to do it. There is lots of studies that say
chocolate is good for you. The fat and sugar may be bad, but the
chocolate it self is very good for you.

Beside, how are you going to live with women without chocolate?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Johns Hopkins Update

On Oct 31, 1:24*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
This was sent to me by a cousin who also happens to be an orthopedic
surgeon.

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in
the chain letter?

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer to get my cancer advice from an
oncologist.

Would you go to an oncologist for advice on knee surgery?

See more below:

*CANCER CELLS FEED *ON:

a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, *Spoonful, etc are made
with Aspartame and it is *harmful. A *better natural substitute
would be Manuka honey or molasses, but *only in very small
amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make *it white in
color Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea *salt.

This is literally dead wrong.

Honey is mostly fructose and recent research has shown that
pancreatic cancer cells react differently to fructose than they
do to glucose.

The cancer cells thrive on either sugar. But when fed fructose
they divide (multiply). This word was done on laboratory cultures,
the cancer cells may behave differently in vivo. But it does rather
strongly imply that high fructose foods are best avoided by people
with pancreatic cancer.

It does not mean that fructose causes pancreatic cancer.

Some of the information in that chain letter may be true, maybe not.

But I strongly doubt that ANY of it came from ANY physician, let
alone one from Johns Hopkins. It reads like run-of-the-mill New-Age
Bull****.

Oh and table salt does NOT have something added to it to make it
white.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 31, 8:54*am, "m II" wrote:
Your "conventional medicine" kills hundreds of people every day.

True. They also cure hundreds of thousands every day.

Alternative therapies kill hundreds of people every day. They
contribute to the deaths of thousands more by discouraging them
from using conventional medical approaches. Steve Jobs, for
instance.

And unlike conventional medications, they cure no one.

Those that did, became conventional medication .

There
is a reason so many alternative therapies exist.

Yes. It is same reason why Ponzi schemes and bait an switch
cons exist. There's a new sucker born every minute.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in

the chain letter?

----------------------------
Got it from a cousin, passed it on as "worth a read".

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
True. They also cure hundreds of thousands every day.

Alternative therapies kill hundreds of people every day. They
contribute to the deaths of thousands more by discouraging them
from using conventional medical approaches. Steve Jobs, for
instance.

And unlike conventional medications, they cure no one.

Those that did, became conventional medication .

Yes. It is same reason why Ponzi schemes and bait an switch
cons exist. There's a new sucker born every minute.
----

Nonsense.

Get your facts straight. Steve Jobs prognosis was poor and "alternative
therapies" may have prolonged his life almost seven years longer than
"conventional medicine".

Even an "Oncologist" recommended a herbal preparation. Conventional Doctors
are mostly useless with pancreatic cancer and Steve Jobs as a rich,
intelligent man, took his best shot.

Second guessing why he died was moot. He was certainly going to die using
conventional medicine.

Read up and stop guessing.

--

KKK

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Kris K. Kaput0" wrote in
:

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
..
[...]

You're indeed Kaput. (sory, coyuldn't resist)
Second guessing is always second best, but in Jobs' case surgery was
likely the best treatment, and sooner rather than later. Would you like
to participate in a trial that compares herbal treatment vs "convential"
therapy for PC?

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 4, 4:02*pm, Han wrote:

[...]

I was under the impression Jobs had a Whipple procedure and liver
transplant..... hardly alternative medicine, especially The Whipple
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Nov 4, 4:02*pm, Han wrote:
"Kris K. Kaput0" wrote

ioe.org:

[...]

That was quite a while after diagnosis and after alternative medicine
(i.e. hokus pokus) didn't work.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article om,
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in

the chain letter?

----------------------------
Got it from a cousin, passed it on as "worth a read".

Lew

Better stick to gasoline prices.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 4, 6:31*pm, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

[snip]

You might like this guy:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ars?CMP=twt_fd
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 4, 3:19*pm, "Kris K. Kaput0" wrote:
"Fred the Red Shirt" *wrote in ...
True. *They also cure hundreds of thousands every day.

Alternative therapies kill hundreds of people every day. * They
contribute to the deaths of thousands more by discouraging them
from using conventional medical approaches. * Steve Jobs, for
instance.

And unlike conventional medications, they cure no one.

Those that did, became conventional medication .

Yes. *It is same reason why Ponzi schemes and *bait an switch
cons exist. *There's a new sucker born every minute.
----

Nonsense.

Get your facts straight. Steve Jobs prognosis was poor and "alternative
therapies" may have prolonged his life almost seven years longer than
"conventional medicine".

To the contrary Jobs had a Neuroendocrine tumor, which is normally far
less aggressive than malignant neoplasm of the pancreas. It is
commonly
said that more people die with it than of. It is not unusual to
discover
tumors of that sort during autopsies of persons deceased from other
causes
and who were never diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Since Jobs' cancer was abnormally aggressive, if we should suspect
the 'alternative' treatment did anything, we should suspect it
hastened
his death,

Even an "Oncologist" recommended a herbal preparation.

One who refuses to allow you to use his name I suppose?

Second guessing why he died was moot. He was certainly going to die using
conventional medicine.

Read up and stop guessing.

(non) Doctor, take your own advice.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 4, 2:55*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in

the chain letter?

----------------------------
Got it from a cousin, passed it on as "worth a read".

Lew

I though the doctors at Johns Hopkins were better than that.
Certainly
that has been my experience. The administration and staff sucked,
but
the doctors were excellent.

--

FF
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/4/2011 6:58 PM, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:55 pm, "Lew wrote:
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in

the chain letter?

----------------------------
Got it from a cousin, passed it on as "worth a read".

Lew

I though the doctors at Johns Hopkins were better than that.

They are. Go back and read the whole thread. The email is a hoax,
thoroughly debunked years ago. Johns Hopkins had nothing whatever to do
with it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Evasive article writer but tends to support alternative therapies (evidence
based medicine), for sure. He isn't the first writer to expose how the
PharmaGiants and Medical groups hide their failed testing results.

Thanks

-------------
"David Paste" wrote in message

On Nov 4, 6:31 pm, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

[snip]

You might like this guy:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ars?CMP=twt_fd

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
Since Jobs' cancer was abnormally aggressive, if we should suspect
the 'alternative' treatment did anything, we should suspect it
hastened
his death,

(non) Doctor, take your own advice.

----------------
Not according to the medical experts examining the outcome.

Here is a quote from:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/st...-jobs-bio.html
"Delayed treatment may have affected survival
Doctors said Thursday that it was not clear whether the delayed treatment
made a difference in Jobs' chances for survival.
"People live with these cancers for far longer than nine months before
they're even diagnosed," so it's not known how quickly one can prove fatal,
said Dr. Len Lichtenfeld, deputy chief medical officer of the American
Cancer Society."

------
Some believe that the "conventional medicine" treatments hastened his death.
http://www.infowars.com/steve-jobs-d...py-for-cancer/

Here is a quote from the Surgical Oncologist giving his "conventional
medical" advice
"Dr. Robert Wascher, MD, a surgical oncologist from California.
In a recent interview with Newsmax Health Wascher explained how the simple
act of consuming turmeric, a natural spice popular in Asian and Indian food,
may be enough to prevent and cure the type of pancreatic cancer that
afflicted former Apple CEO Steve Jobs, as well as other forms."

------------

It would appear that you behave similarly to the "conventional medicine"
crowd by concealing information that doesn't fit your brainwashing.
Suspicion of an affiliation becomes stronger.

I have strong beliefs in what I have seen and tend to disregard what I am
told by profiteers with hidden agendas. Ignorance is promoted by those with
a culture to protect.

--

KKK

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 5, 2:44*am, "Josepi" wrote:
Evasive article writer but tends to support alternative therapies (evidence
based medicine), for sure. He isn't the first writer to expose how the
PharmaGiants and Medical groups hide their failed testing results.

Thanks

He's anything but evasive. Ben Goldacre is known as the kind of person
who will call-out any ******** and be right up-front with very good
questions.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 4, 11:40*pm, "Kris K. Kaput0" wrote:
"Fred the Red Shirt" *wrote in ...
Since Jobs' cancer was abnormally aggressive, if we should suspect
the 'alternative' treatment did anything, we should suspect it
hastened his death,

(non) Doctor, take your own advice.

----------------
Not according to the medical experts examining the outcome.

That is incorrect.

Here is a quote from:
"Delayed treatment may have affected survival
Doctors said Thursday that it was not clear whether the delayed treatment
made a difference in Jobs' chances for survival.
"People live with these cancers for far longer than nine months before
they're even diagnosed," so it's not known how quickly one can prove fatal,
said Dr. Len Lichtenfeld, deputy chief medical officer of the American
Cancer Society."

That does not contradict what I wrote. In fact the very same
Associated
Press article from which you extracted Dr Lichtfield's statement says:
"...he had a neuroendocrine tumor — a relatively rare type of
pancreatic
cancer that normally grows more slowly and is therefore more
treatable."

Jobs himself certainly thought his delay in seeking treatment was
detrimental.

Here is a little more on pancreatic endocrine tumors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroen...s_. 28PETs.29
http://mobile.latimes.com/p.p?a=rp&p...postUser Id=7

------
Some believe that the "conventional medicine" treatments hastened his death.http://www.infowars.com/steve-jobs-d...ended-prematur...

I don't accept that the article represents what Adams believes so much
as it represents what he want his marks to believe.

That is EXACLTY the sort of 'information' that led Jobs to decline
immediate surgery. The author contributes to the deaths of thousands
of people an helps no one but himself and his fellow con artists.

Here is an informed discussion of the issue:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...teve-jobs-life

Here is a quote from the Surgical Oncologist giving his "conventional
medical" advice
"Dr. Robert Wascher, MD, a surgical oncologist from California.
In a recent interview with Newsmax Health Wascher explained how the simple
act of consuming turmeric, a natural spice popular in Asian and Indian food,
may be enough to prevent and cure the type of pancreatic cancer that
afflicted former Apple CEO Steve Jobs, as well as other forms."

You, I, and 'Dr'. Robert Wascher don't know if Jobs used tumeric or
not.
Since it is one of the more commonly suggested 'treatments' it seems
probably that he did, does it not?

You impress me as someone who makes his living, directly or indirectly
from the billion dollar 'alternative' health industry. One who
doesn't care
how much suffering they cause. A true sociopath.

I suppose you're a friend or or sock puppet for Steve Bolen.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wg

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 5, 7:50*pm, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

I suppose you're a friend or or sock puppet forSteveBolen.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...0spam&gs_sm=e&...

Sorry, I meant Tim Bolen:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...tim+bolen+spam

--

FF

Johns Deere L130 belt video stryped[_3_] Metalworking 1 May 20th 10 02:10 AM
Johns Deere L130 belt problems. stryped[_3_] Metalworking 3 May 17th 10 06:55 PM
Captain's Bed Update, Web page update Mark & Juanita Woodworking 3 July 3rd 06 04:57 PM
Update Saml Home Repair 4 May 22nd 05 07:03 PM
DVD Update Bill Grumbine Woodturning 1 August 16th 04 03:36 AM