Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Makita drill on Amazon

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 23:21:14 -0500, "
wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

They're *everywhere*.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd know how to use a
killfile.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

My God this thread has turned to this? I beginning to wonder why I come
here. It seems this newsgroup is filled with crotchety old farts that have
nothing better to do then express their failures in life on others. Reminds
me of that movie Grumpy Old Men. Get over yourselves!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Man. 2010.1 Spring
KDE4.4
2.6.33.5-desktop-2mnb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:43:15 -0500, "
wrote:
Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd know how to use a
killfile.

How ironic. You haven't put me in your killfile, so you're simply not
that smart.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd know how to use a
killfile.

How ironic. You haven't put me in your killfile, so you're simply not
that smart.

Wow, I didn't think you were *that* stupid, but I guess I'll have to
explain... You're the one who doesn't want others to hear what I say. My
suggestion was that perhaps you could start by taking your own advice. I know
it's not as fun as telling others what to do, but it might protect your
sensitive eyes.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 22:19:02 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

They're *everywhere*.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd know how to use a
killfile.

That sounds like getting rid of weeds by keeping them from germinating.

Are you suggesting prior restraint?

Or keeping the neighbors dog doo-doo out of your yard by using a shovel.

Neither good metaphors for netkopping.

Like dust collection, problems like this seem best avoided at the source!

I'm really surprised that you, of all people here, are one who wants others to
not read what I (and some others) write. I really didn't expect you to be one
of the "tolerant" leftists.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

My God this thread has turned to this? I beginning to wonder why I come
here. It seems this newsgroup is filled with crotchety old farts that have
nothing better to do then express their failures in life on others. Reminds
me of that movie Grumpy Old Men. Get over yourselves!

The only group worse, in that regard, is the HVAC group.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

My God this thread has turned to this? I beginning to wonder why I come
here. It seems this newsgroup is filled with crotchety old farts that have
nothing better to do then express their failures in life on others.
Reminds
me of that movie Grumpy Old Men. Get over yourselves!

The only group worse, in that regard, is the HVAC group.

There's an HVAC group?? Like rec.hvac or what?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:26:24 -0700, "Lobby Dosser" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

I unofficially close this thread so that everyone may quit with
their dignity preserved (that ought to be enough to get a rise out of
someone without any self control)

Another damned netkop.

Hey, if you don't like it here, I'm sure quite a few people will be
perfectly happy to say goodbye to you.

My God this thread has turned to this? I beginning to wonder why I come
here. It seems this newsgroup is filled with crotchety old farts that have
nothing better to do then express their failures in life on others.
Reminds
me of that movie Grumpy Old Men. Get over yourselves!

The only group worse, in that regard, is the HVAC group.

There's an HVAC group?? Like rec.hvac or what?

I see four groups, alt.hvac.design, alt.hvac.pro-series.moderated,
alt.trades.hvac, and alt.hvac. I was specifically talking about alt.hvac.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 19:41:45 -0500, "
You're the one who doesn't want others to hear what I say.

I don't care what you say. I'm just trying to let your fragile ego
know that you come off looking much less smart than you really are.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:27:20 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:

I'm really surprised that you, of all people here, are one who wants others to
not read what I (and some others) write. I really didn't expect you to be one
of the "tolerant" leftists.

I think that the bottom line is that if your posts berate people then I
don't have room in my life for them.

I call the terminally stupid, stupid. That's what they are. OTOH, I don't
believe I've berated you or Swingman, here. Disagreed, certainly, but that's
obviously a problem for most in this group.

Not only that, I won't want to read them in the first place.
There are far too many other uses I have for
my time

As I've told you a few times now, THEN DON'T! No one is forcing you to read
anything.

--and I suspect that the same holds for the others who have
expressed similar disapproval.

That's fine, the line gets crossed when you (third person) actively try keep
others from posting. You're perfectly free to censor what you read. Mob rule
is ugly, though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:36:52 -0500, "
I really, really, couldn't care less what you (more than anyone here) have to
say.

But, you keep replying to me. Is that what this is, to see who will
have the last word? As I said, "you've got a fragile ego". Ok, I'll
let you win. You can post the next reply and I won't respond. Will
that let you survive with some of your self worth instact?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:39:36 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:27:20 -0400, wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

[...]

Do you know what your obligations are as a member of a community? Learn
how to behave yourself and I think you will avoid most of the
difficulties you are having.

You misunderstand. I'm not interested in avoiding anything if it means having
one's POV stifled.

Think of it this way: Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should. That seems to be where you are running into
trouble.

No, I'm running into trouble because people disagree.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:31:29 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:36:52 -0500, "
I really, really, couldn't care less what you (more than anyone here) have to
say.

But, you keep replying to me. Is that what this is, to see who will
have the last word? As I said, "you've got a fragile ego".

You're quite wrong, too.

Ok, I'll let you win.

Passive-aggressive asshole.

You can post the next reply and I won't respond. Will
that let you survive with some of your self worth instact?

Perhaps you would think that. If I were worried about my "fragile ego" I'd
wander around like the eunuch the leftists want. Sorry.
Posted to rec.woodworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

[...]

If you are willing to join the military service I think they have a
program that will help you work all that out.

Think of it this way: Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should. That seems to be where you are running into
trouble.

No, I'm running into trouble because people disagree.

Posted to rec.woodworking

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

[...]

I think you're nutz.