Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Makita Drill

"Monroe" wrote in message
I've been looking for a cordles drill for some time.

I don't think you can go wrong with a Makita cordless. I have had a number
of them down through the years and have always been happy. Although I am
currently using a DeWalt 18v, I wouldn't hesitate to buy Makita again.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06