Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Makita drill on Amazon

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 06:27:20 -0400, wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I'm really surprised that you, of all people here, are one who wants others to
not read what I (and some others) write. I really didn't expect you to be one
of the "tolerant" leftists.

I think that the bottom line is that if your posts berate people then I
don't have room in my life for them.

I call the terminally stupid, stupid. That's what they are. OTOH, I don't
believe I've berated you or Swingman, here. Disagreed, certainly, but that's
obviously a problem for most in this group.

Not only that, I won't want to read them in the first place.
There are far too many other uses I have for
my time

As I've told you a few times now, THEN DON'T! No one is forcing you to read
anything.

--and I suspect that the same holds for the others who have
expressed similar disapproval.

That's fine, the line gets crossed when you (third person) actively try keep
others from posting. You're perfectly free to censor what you read. Mob rule
is ugly, though.

Do you know what your obligations are as a member of a community? Learn
how to behave yourself and I think you will avoid most of the
difficulties you are having. Think of it this way: Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should. That seems to be where you are running into
trouble.