Posted to rec.woodworking

Default rough cut

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
news:...

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 8:06 pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
At last year's Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY I used a 22"
12
pt Sandvik crosscut saw, marking gauge, pencil, 1/2" chisel, and my eyes
layout and cut dovetails during my presentation... My core topic was how
use reference surfaces and edges to guide your work (e.g., bench top,
edge
of board). In dovetailing, once you understand the relationships of the
parts and cuts the tools used become secondary.

Do you record the presentations you do? Any links to them to share?
I'd love to see that.

There was a cameraman shooting but I don't know if it was recorded or just
projected on the monitor.... . I'll have to ask!

Just got word from the keeper of the videos that he found no recording of my
demo from last year's show...

Oh well... we tried!

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"RicodJour" wrote in message
[...]

No record for posterity? I'm surprised that they don't keep all of
the presentation videos, stick them on a DVD and sell them, or even
just post them on a YouTube channel to attract more people to their
shows. Thanks for asking, though.

There's a fair to middling chance that I might make it up to this
year's show. If I say I know you, will they let me in for free or
charge me extra?

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

At last year's Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY I used a
22"

There's a fair to middling chance that I might make it up to this
year's show. If I say I know you, will they let me in for free or
charge me extra?

If you don't mention my name they'll let you in for the regular price...
mention it and you may not get in! ;~)

There is, however, a discount coupon at http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

If you come to the show look me up...!

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

At last year's Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY I used a
22"

There's a fair to middling chance that I might make it up to this
year's show. *If I say I know you, will they let me in for free or
charge me extra? *

If you don't mention my name they'll let you in for the regular price...
mention it and you may not get in! ;~)

There is, however, a discount coupon athttp://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

If you come to the show look me up...!

If I do, I definitely will. Thanks for the coupon link.

rough cut Larry Blanchard Woodworking 116 February 8th 11 01:50 PM
Rough Cut Brad Bruce[_2_] Woodworking 8 October 11th 10 04:18 PM
Rough Cut Swingman Woodworking 10 July 31st 10 01:48 PM
Rough Service MY ASS !!!! The Real Tom Home Repair 2 November 11th 05 03:02 AM
Rough Service MY ASS !!!! HotRod Home Repair 0 November 4th 05 03:21 PM