Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Check out my awesome new way to make beaded Face Frames w/pics and vid!

Don't care to retype it, Click this link,

http://www.woodweb.com/galleries/pro...osts/2949.html

Thank you,

David.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
Don't care to retype it, Click this link,

http://www.woodweb.com/galleries/pro...osts/2949.html

Thank you,

David.

Cool David,

I suppose you are using your RAS for the cut outs, Kreg has a system but
IIRC CMT or Sommerville has come out with a system that uses a shaper like
blade to be used on a TS to cut the notches.

Kreg beaded face frame system SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 5 April 1st 10 07:11 AM
Beaded Face Frame - Kreg Swingman Woodworking 46 October 6th 09 11:11 PM
Making joints for beaded cabinet face frames Peter Wells Woodworking 3 May 2nd 07 01:32 AM
Face Frames Vic Baron Woodworking 4 September 24th 05 11:01 PM
face frames, PH vs. biscuit habbi Woodworking 6 February 21st 05 06:06 AM