Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kreg beaded face frame system

Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be
consulting them on their pricing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 30, 3:26*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be
consulting them on their pricing.

Anybody?...
Bueller?...
Bueller?...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be
consulting them on their pricing.

Ping Larry Jaques and see what he has to say. ;~)

From what I understand you have to have every thing set up "dead on" to
specifications. Apparently they even sell a gauge set to help you set up
things properly.

The accuracy in stock preperation might me more trouble than regular face
frames with added on bead moldings.
I'd me more at ease if a Kreg rep would demo it and let "you" do the set up
including the milling of the pieces to be used.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 31, 5:41*pm, "Leon" wrote:
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message

Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be
consulting them on their pricing.

Ping Larry Jaques and see what he has to say. * *;~)

From what I understand you have to have every thing set up *"dead on" to
specifications. *Apparently they even sell a gauge set to help you set up
things properly.

The accuracy in stock preperation might me more trouble than regular face
frames with added on bead moldings.
I'd me more at ease if a Kreg rep would demo it and let "you" do the set up
including the milling of the pieces to be used.

Good point about stock preparation. I have watched the Kreg video on
their beaded FF system. I think it looks pretty cool and I would love
to try it out. Of course, I don't have a project for it right now.
Maybe someone who has used it will post and let us know more about it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:41:30 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
Anybody used it?

Looks like fun but I think someone from Festool or Fein must be
consulting them on their pricing.

Ping Larry Jaques and see what he has to say. ;~)

Kreg prices? Two fingers up! They're not more than $400 overpriced.
($499 @ Amazon)

--
May those who love us, love us;
And may those that don't love us,