Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tucson

We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 4, 11:00*am, cm wrote:
We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

My sincerest wishes for you and yours and the hope that they can take
care of the problems.
They're doing great things these days. so keep the faith.
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

On Oct 4, 8:00 am, cm wrote:
We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

Fourth avenue has a lot of shops and restaurants, as does the Barrio
district. Hope your visits here are fruitful. Tom
Posted to rec.woodworking

Beyond Bread- 3026 N. Campbell Avenue
Just north of the hospital- if you are going to main hospital area.
They have the best sandwiches and pastries in town.

"cm" wrote in message

We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and perhaps
several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone might direct
us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, that all depends on what kind of food!?!

Tucson has a famous hot dog place at El Guero Canelo (the best hot dog there
is.... The place itself is a tent on a road... but it is always packed and
its cheap)

Best carne asada is at El Charro

Janos (4 star) bring lots of money (you will need it)

Hacienda del Sol which is Janos sister resturant (more casual atmosphere)

Need more? Let me know...

....Imagine what I can do with a NJ request!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

"cm" wrote in message

We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

If you like real Mexican food, not that crap at taco bell, Tucson is heaven.
Almost all of the Mexican restaurants are family owned and operated and
each has their own specialties and add subtle uniqueness to the standard fare.
I used to live there and that is what I miss most about the place.
Best Chimi's and best overall - Micha's 2908 s 4th avenue
Their carne seca chimi, enchilada style with melted cheese
on top is pure bliss.
Best enchiladas - Mi Nidito 1813 s 4th avenue
Excellent charcoal grilled Mexico City style fare at La Parrilla Suiza
5602 E Speedway Blvd
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 4, 9:00*am, cm wrote:

We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year.

Best of luck.

Who hasn't had the Big C visit their family, these days ?

It's hit pretty close to me. Fortunately, it left without taking
anybody with it.

May you/your loved one beat it .... and as unscathed as is humanly
possible.
Posted to rec.woodworking

I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

CM

Teresas' Mosaic. Westside. NW Corner Grant and Silverbell. Behind
McDonalds.

El Molinitos. 3 locations. I do the 22nd street one every month.
Craycroft and 22nd street. West a block on the southside.

Bob AZ

Posted to rec.woodworking

*The Cancer center is on Campbell,
and *Fort Lowell is about a mile South of it.

Roger

How about Campbell/Ft Lowell being a mile NORTH of the cancer center?

Bob AZ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 4, 11:07*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:00*am, cm wrote:

We are going to be visiting the U of A Cancer Center tomorrow and
perhaps several more times throughout this year. I was hoping someone
might direct us to any good eateries and other cool shops in the area.

Thanks,

cm

My sincerest wishes for you and yours and the hope that they can take
care of the problems.
They're doing great things these days. so keep the faith.

=======================
Craig hails from these parts and we have met and drank coffee. Really
nice guy even though he now lives in Quebec.. ;-}
=======================

From Craig: (cm)

Rob,

I have been unable to post or reply to the group. I would appreciate
it very much if you could post this for me.

"Thanks all! I'll note all your suggestions in my phone for our next
visit. I have been to a few of the places and they were good. Also
thank you for the well wishes, kind words and prayers.

Jill has stage three breast cancer. We have been fighting 4 1/2 years
now. Her attitude is amazing. Our visit really put us at ease. The
doctors there are first class.

Now go do something nice for your spouses."

Sincerely,

Craig McCormick

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 13, 1:13*pm, Robatoy wrote:

EDIT EDIT

=======================
Craig hails from these parts and we have met and drank coffee. Really
nice guy even though he now lives in Quebec.. ;-}
^^^^^^^^

Skip that part. I made a mistake. Wrong Craig.

Tucson source for metal duct for DC? Andrew Barss Woodworking 8 February 5th 08 08:15 PM
Eucalyptus in Tucson tom Woodturning 8 September 23rd 07 04:59 AM
Roof problem in Tucson, AZ [email protected] Home Repair 2 November 1st 06 02:53 PM
Blade sharpening in Tucson? Mark & Juanita Woodworking 7 November 26th 05 02:41 PM
Free Wood - Tucson AZ Jim Woodworking 7 June 6th 05 09:11 PM