Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally found a great tune for my Podcast

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/19/2010 3:06 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Excellent!

In all respects ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 19, 5:24*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 9/19/2010 3:06 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Excellent!

In all respects ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Thank you. Those are fun to make. Coming up with ideas is getting
challenging. I think I need to tackle a project for my next one.
Posted to rec.woodworking

GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a
thousand words. Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you
meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you
confused anyone).

Thanks for sharing!
Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 20, 12:18*am, Bill wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a
thousand words. * Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you
meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you
confused anyone).

Thanks for sharing!
Bill

Thank you. Not sure why I said default. You are correct, either
geometry or transitivity would have been more appropriate.