Posted to alt.home.repair
billbodkin

Default Found this great new free Bartending Video Podcast!

Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
podcast at artofthedrink.com! Check it out!

Posted to alt.home.repair

billbodkin yazdi:
Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
podcast at artofthedrink.com! Check it out!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"billbodkin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Make perfect drinks, learn bartending, throw better parties - you can
download free bartending videos or subscribe to this free weekly video
podcast at artofeatingspam.com! Check it out!

You just found it? How wonderful. I'm glad you are not like to damned
spammers just promoting their web page. Yep, when you've read for the
thousandth time "I just found this great new web site" you can be sure it is
an honest to goodness post from a real person, not some shill.

Makes me want to throw a party I'll whip up some Spam appetizers.

this makes two newsgroups you've hard this with so far. I guess you want to
help a lot of people.