Posted to uk.d-i-y
okay

Default VERY IMPORTANT - MUY IMPORTANTE -

http://www.prophecies.org
"Up High in My Kingdom"

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah, Most High
God.
My Little One, as you know, I showed you a few days past that I would
take
you up high in My Kingdom and that I would show you great and awesome
things."

"Yes, Father, You told me this."

"And, as I have given you a brief time of rest, I have held back these
things, for it was not yet the time. But, My Little One, now is the
time and
now we shall go forward with what I have previously told you."

"Yes, my Father and I am eager to receive this information so that
those,
who are hungry can be fed."

"My Little One, it is true that some are hungry; but in this country,
the
USA, not many are hungry as most are full with the world. But, in other
countries, wherein My people are oppressed, they are hungry and they
are
thirsty, for the darkness is great and the weight of evil is heavy.
Now, My
Child, come hither. Come up high to My beautiful places and I shall
begin to
show you these things."

And, suddenly, I am caught in an updraft; and on a beautiful rainbow
the
Spirit of God carries me. All around me are beautiful fireworks of
every
color of the rainbow. The colors change rapidly from mauve to purple to
blue
and to various shades in between. Up ahead, I see an opening and I pass
through the opening into an area of total white. I see a beautiful room
with
white carpet, white walls, and white furniture. On a white chest is a
pitcher of radiant liquid with a singular goblet beside it. As I look
at
this pitcher and goblet, the Spirit of God says, "Go there. Drink of
the
radiant liquid and be blessed!" I reach out, grasp the handle of the
pitcher, and pour a glassful of a thick, radiant liquid. This liquid
has the
consistency of syrup, but is full of light. It is clear, save for the
sparkles of fire and light, which fill it. Looking at this fire, I
think
that this must be a liquid fire, but there is no smoke, only radiance.
I put
the goblet to my lips and drink the liquid, which goes down easily,
just
like water, and when I have consumed all, I put the glass back on the
top of
the chest. I hear a sound in the bottom of the glass and I look back at
the
glass and see what appears to be a golden or gold/platinum coin. For,
the
coin is somewhat golden, but also of a silvery color, depending on the
light. The Spirit of God says to me, "Take the coin and eat it."

I pick up the goblet, dump the coin into my left hand, and heat
emanates
from the coin; for it begins to get hot very quickly. I toss the coin
into
My mouth and begin to chew upon it. Suddenly, I feel a great heat of
fire in
my mouth and this fire is both very cold and hot at the same time. I
feel a
mighty explosion begin to erupt and great power begins to explode out
of my
mouth. It feels like a rocket has just exploded in my mouth and great
ripples of power run though me all the way into my feet and out the
bottoms
of them. My hands feel very hot and this fire, though very hot, is also
cold. This explosion has ripped me to the core and I find that I am
perspiring heavily.

I back up to one of the white chairs, which has a high back and
straight
legs, and I sit down. The cushions are very soft, like the down of a
goose
and as I sit I feel light-headed. Great waves of energy course through
me,
one after the other, almost like the waves of an ocean, but more
quickly and
with a deep intensity, full of intense colors of the rainbow. I grab
hold of
the chair arms; for even as with ocean waves, these waves are causing
me to
feel light-headed and nauseated. I hear the Spirit of God say, "Ride
the
blue wave!" And, I enter into only one part of the rainbow color and
this
color is a deep blue, like that of the Lapis Lazuli stone. It is a
deep,
deep blue, a rich, vibrant blue and I enter into this light and find
that I
am sitting upon a stump, where a very large tree was cut down. Oh, this
is a
beautiful blue and I could stay in this for a very long time without
wishing
to leave; for this blue is so electric. It is so serene, yet powerful
and I
feel such joy, yet pure power of God.

I reach down beside the tree trunk and I break a straw, which is about
three
inches long. I hold this straw between my two index fingers and I
wonder
what this means; for in the Kingdom of God, all things mean something.
As I
ponder the significance of this straw, I look up to see our Lord Jesus.
He
is so very tall and so beautiful in His white robe and is bathed also
in
this electric blue light. "My Little One," He says, "Do not get up; for
will sit beside you. There is work to be done and mysteries to be
revealed
that My people will be the wiser. My Little One, you are seated on a
very
large stump."

"Yes, My Lord."

"And, when you look behind you, you will see that it is hollow."

"Yes, My Lord, it is hollow and has been hollow for a very long time."

"'Tis so. Now, My Child, do you know what this stump is?"

"No, My Lord, I do not."

"Well, climb down. Peel back the bark and read."

So, I climb down, kneel at the base of the tree and peel back a very
large
section of the bark, which was loosely clinging to the stump. As I peel
the
bark away, certain words begin to come into my vision and these are the
words: "My people the world over have deserted Me and our Father."
Feeling a
big lump in my throat, I try hard, but cannot fight the tears. As the
tears
begin to stream from my eyes, I see in small print below these words,
"They
profess a kind of godliness, but deny the fullness thereof." I fall
upon my
face at the feet of our Lord and I cannot stop weeping; for my sorrow
is
great. Streaming before my face now are thousands upon thousands, even
millions upon millions of little children of every race. Some are
filthy and
others are very hungry. Some have plenty of worldly toys and others
have
none. Some ride tricycles and bicycles and some of the older ones drive
cars, but they all share one thing. They are devoid of the Spirit of
God.
They are devoid of our Father's truths. They are full of loneliness and
full
of the spirit of the world. They are cut off, cut off, and I feel so
sad. I
feel so overcome with grief that I can hardly bear to look at their
precious
faces. Through my tears they are all a very big blur and now as I look
at
them, I am deeply sobbing and my tears are rolling onto the feet of our
Lord. "I am so sorry, my Lord. I am so sorry! These children have no
heritage. They have no future. They are cut off from You and our Father
and
they will not receive their inheritance. Oh, My Lord, if You do not
intervene, what will become of all these Precious Little Ones? Do not
let
them go by the way of the grave in this state! Please, my Lord, do not
let
Satan devour them! I am begging you on behalf of every soul! Please, my
Lord, do not let them be lost!" As I say these things, I am clinging to
His
feet with all my strength, never wanting to let go; yet feeling such a
great
sorrow, an utter emptiness and desperation for all of these Precious
Little
Children, who are all captives of the devil. "My Lord, why have You
brought
me here in this blue light and why did you want me to see this now?
And, why
did I pick up the 3-inch straw? Why, my Lord?"

"My Little One, these dead and hollow churches are never going to reach
the
hearts of the lost. The lukewarm have hollowed out My church. They have
created a great hole in the heart of My work and because of this hole,
My
People, the world over are empty and hollow-eyed. As you can see, My
Child,
I have hewn down this tree. All that is left is a stump. All that is
left is
the root of My word, a root of My power, a root of My strength in My
people.
This root, My Little One, is what is real. This root and this stump is
what
remains. For, I have cut off the trunk of the lukewarm and I have
severed
their branches."

"Oh, my Lord, this is a terrible thing to see."

"It is, My Child, and what you see is accurate and true. These errant
preachers have caused My people to be cut off from Me, from our Father,
and
from the Spirit of God and I have hewn down this tree. I have cut them
off
and now these people the world over are empty. They are vacant and save
they
seek Me and our Father with their whole hearts, save they see their
wrongs
and repent, they shall go the way of the evil ones."

"Oh, My Lord, this grieves my soul!"

"And, so it should, My Child. For, I have few ministers, few teachers,
few
evangelists, few prophets and apostles, who are real. Yes, there are
many,
many, who say they serve Me and our Father. They have many degrees and
many
titles, but they are not Mine. They are the lukewarm and they have
deceived
My people! They have led My people astray and this tree I have cut
down."

"Oh, my Lord, the tree is cut down and it shall soon go into the fiery
furnace!"

"You see the tree. It is cut down and it shall soon go into the fiery
furnace; for this is My punishment to the lukewarm preachers, who have
taught the lie and it is My punishment to the lukewarm children, who
wanted
to believe this lie."

"Oh, my Lord, this is an awful thing."

"It is, My Child, but remember the root. Remember the stump; for it
still
lives and those, who are firmly rooted in Me, shall continue to grow in
the
depths of My word. They shall thrive in the depths of My Spirit and
these
few shall now be empowered as never before. As you drank today of My
liquid
fire, so shall others, who are part of this stump; for they are fully
rooted
in Me."

"My Lord, what does this mean? I drank the liquid fire and I felt the
great
power, but what does this mean?

"My Child, it means this: You, My Child, are part of this stump. You
are
part of My root system. And, from this day forward, I shall empower you
as
never before. Let those be afraid, who would come up against you; for
My
words shall flow out of Your mouth with a power that you could never
imagine. Even as you speak, My Child, these things shall come to pass.
The
evil ones will come to fear you and others will know for a certainty
that
you serve Me and our Father; for the judgements shall be quick and
severe
and the blessings shall be immediate and powerful. What I put into your
mouth to curse, you shall curse with power and speed. What I put into
your
mouth to bless shall unfold with an awesome quickness. My power through
you,
which is the power of the Most High, shall roll through you in awesome
words
and it shall roll forth according to our Father's rainbow. Today, you
have
entered the blue wave and there is a reason for this."

"My Lord, what is this reason?"

"My Child, this is the reason." And, He touches my head with one finger
and
waves roll over me as the waves of an ocean. I can even hear the
lapping of
the waves and the roar of the seas.

"My Lord, I see this and feel this. I am experiencing all of this, but
still do not understand."

"My Child, you are experiencing herein a wave of the cosmic universe.
This
wave is much greater than you and it is greater than anything you can
imagine. It is called the 'Blue Wave' and "My Child, you will often
ride
this blue wave."

"But, My Lord, as the stump of Your tree is here, what does this mean?"

"My Child, it means an awesome empowerment for this stump, for this
root, as
has never been seen, nor imagined! This is the 'Blue Wave' of cosmic
power
as few have ever seen and today through you, My Child, I am empowering
the
root and the stump through this Blue Wave. Today, I am cutting it
loose."

"Oh, My Lord, this is beautiful. And, the straw, My Lord, what does
this
mean?"

"My Child, you see that this straw is about three inches long."

"Yes, My Lord."

"And you hold it between your fingers."

"Yes, my Lord."

"And, I have put this straw between your fingers and not between the
fingers
of anyone else."

"Yes, my Lord."

"And, you sit in My 'Blue Wave.'"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Then, know this, My Child, that this empowerment of My stump, of My
root,
is the last great wave, the last great empowerment before the tree is
burned
in the Lake of Fire."

"Oh, my Lord, this is terrible. It is very terrible."

"And, what about the three inches?" The straw is about three inches
long."
"This great wave will rise up in My stump, in My root, and it will
empower
My people for exactly three years."

"Then what?"

"Then, the tree will be burned."

"All of it?"

"All of it."

"But, will some of these errant preachers not come back? And will other
errant children not come back?"

"Some will; for those of My root, of My stump, will rise up in such
great
power that many will be healed. Many will be delivered. Many will be
set
free. This is the last great wave of My power before many are killed
and
carried away into the Pits or into the Lake of Fire."

"Thank You, My Lord. I love You so! You are so beautiful! You are so
precious!" And, I put my head on his feet and feel such a peace come
over
me. I find myself back in the white room. Our Lord is in the soft and
downy,
white chair and I am on a white loveseat, where I am seated beside an
Indian
woman, as from India. She is adorned with bracelets and chains and
wears
silk clothing. On her forehead is a red spot and she pours a cup of tea
for
herself and one for me. She offers me the tea and I decline; for I want
nothing to do with paganism. I look to our Lord and back down at my
hands;
for I know that this is one of the lost ones. The Spirit of God says,
"You
are correct! Partake not of those things, which are prepared by the
pagans
and do not commune with them."

"Yes, I say to the Spirit of God, "but how shall these be revealed?"

Then, the Spirit of God says, "Not by socializing or fraternizing, but
by
the power of The Spirit of God."

I look at the woman as she sips her tea and I reach out with My right
hand
to touch her on the forehead. I feel the waves of the Spirit of God as
they
travel through my hands and pass through her head, and beyond her head
I see
hundreds of thousands of Indians and their dark eyes are lit up with
the
Spirit of God. They have joy on their faces and I know that they have
been
set free of paganism. The children are full of joy and their faces are
aglow
with the beauty of God's Spirit. Joy fills my soul. Our Lord Jesus
looks at
me and He says, "I will send you to India!" The vision fades. Our Lord
is
gone. The room is gone and I am back at home. Praises to our Father in
Heaven, for He has given His Precious Son, that we all might have life
more
abundantly. Holy is His Beautiful Name!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of March, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

PART II

"Sound the Alarm!"

"My Precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High
God.
My Little One, do you hear the bells, as in the bells of a chariot of
old?
And, as this chariot comes to a stop, it sounds the bells so that other
passengers will be ready to board. This was the way in olden times, but
now
much more sophisticated devices are used to sound the alarm indicating
that
soon it will be time to board the carriage. All is much more
complicated now
and all is heavily dependent upon electronics and electricity to
function.
In fact, My Child, the world over, societies are dependent upon this
very
fragile way of operating in day-to-day transactions. Most records are
kept
in computers and many businesses do not have paper copies made of their
day-to-day operations.

My Little One, the day will come when this very way of doing business
will
lead to a standstill in the world of business. It will lead to an
abrupt
halt in business transactions all over the world; for governments and
businesses worldwide are dependent on this electronic process. But,
herein,
my Child, is a grave weakness and this very weakness will be exploited
by
the warmongers all over the world.

A time is coming, and it is soon, that whole societies, whole
countries,
will grind to a halt because they did not give forethought to this
weakness
in advance; but have placed all their eggs in one basket. The power
outages
in the Northeast should have been a wakeup call to all businesses to
have
manual backups and tangible copies of all records, so that business can
go
on as usual in case of emergencies. But, few saw this as a wakeup call
and
when something much greater happens, this narrow-minded way will lead
great chaos and terrible hardships for the people.

Let all receive these words as grave warnings wherein all their
business
transactions are dependent upon computers and electronics; for a
serious
time will come when this very process will be interrupted. It will be
broken
down and all businesses need a back-up, manual system of operating.
This
very warning, if taken seriously, will save many a heartache. Let the
wise
be warned to have tangible records and alternative energy or manual
backup
systems for their businesses and services; for My Little One, the plans
of
the enemy are devastation for the whole world. And, what better way for
them
to disable it than to attack weak and vulnerable systems. I tell you
now,
and this you already know, that computers are weak and vulnerable
systems
and with electronic pulse weapons this very basis for business and
government alike can be readily broken down and made inoperable. My
warning
to all is to be wise. Take this warning very seriously for plans are
under
way to carry out this sort of devastating attack prior to other
terrorist
activities in several cities all across America."

"Oh, Father, there is no end to this evil."

"No, My Child, there is no end. Not now! But, the wise will listen,
they
will prepare; but the foolish will not listen and they will all suffer
for
it. I tell you now that the reptiles, the Seed of the Serpent, who are
in
power, never plan to give it up! They will blow up much of the USA and
much
of the world before they will ever give up their plans to conquer and
control it all, thereby making slaves of all of humanity. But, in this,
I am
warning all; for this is but one more of their plans. Pay attention and
be
prepared. Reject this warning and you, as a people, will greatly lose.
And,
know My Child, that while I am directing this warning to the USA, it is
not
just for the USA, but to countries and governments, to businesses the
world
over, which depend on computers, electronics, and electricity to do
business."

"Father, thank You for giving this warning and for giving all warnings
Your people; for You are a God of great love and mercy and I know this
great
love! Praises to Your Holy Name! My Father, what is the timeframe for
this
warning?"

"My Child, all the previous blackouts in cities in different parts of
the
world were a test-run for this big event. I tell you now that the
Bushes and
their serpent counterparts plan a very disruptive even soon and they
have
multiple plans of terror, any one of which they could implement. Know
them
for who they a Seeds of the Serpent, Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

They hate all of humanity with a great hate and their driving force is
the
demise of all of you. Never, ever underestimate them. And, never
underestimate what they are all capable of doing. When they are
cornered, as
the Bushes and their allies are now, they would have no qualms about
setting
off a round of nuclear devices, just to distract the whole world and to
save
their necks from the chopping block. Be the wiser! Know them and know
that
they have no respect for life. They have no moral values. They honor no
laws; but will break every treaty, every law, that they ever agreed to.
Yet,
they are constantly watching all of you to make sure that you adhere to
all
laws. They are constantly looking for ways to entrap you all, yet they
put
themselves above all laws.

It is up to each of you to demand accountability of them all; but if
you
will not do this and if you will not jail and imprison them for their
crimes
against humanity and against nature, they will continue with their evil
until few of you are left.

But, My Child, this is the dilemma of mankind. You, yourselves, are a
rebellious lot. You chase after the very ones, who are out to destroy
you!
They set the examples of immorality, of gross depravity, of sex and
violence
and you lap it up. You train your children in their ways. You allow
yourselves to be programmed and mass-mind-controlled through their
television and newspapers. You absorb their evil and you follow their
ways.
You, as a people the world over, lie! You steal! You cheat! You
fornicate!
You commit adultery! You engage in aberrant sex practices, which I
despise!
You swear and you use My name in vain! You fill yourselves with wine
and
liquor and drugs! You are gluttons and you are drunks! You do not honor
My
Sabbath and you backbite one another! You are full of greed and you
lust
after what does not belong to you! You are blessed, but you never have
enough! You are base and vulgar and cannot be separated from the Seed
of the
Serpent!

How many of you obey My commands? How many of you put Me first? How
many of
you truly love and honor Me and My Son? How many of you take care of
your
body, for it is the Temple of the Living God? How many?

You stuff yourselves with swine's meat and with fats and with every
vile
thing; yet you say you are My Child! You follow after the serpents,
worshiping things of this world. You make idols of your homes, your
cars,
your boats, your movies, your football and basketball games, your movie
stars and rock stars, yet you know Me not and neither do you honor me!
You
cannot be separated from the children of the devil for you follow after
them! You lust after them! You obey them! You believe them!

And, I ask you now, "Will you jail them for the evil that they do! Will
you
stand up to protect the constitution of your land, when you break every
one
of My commandments?" Yes, I said "every one!" And, you may say, 'Well,
I am
no murderer!' But, you are murderers; for 50-60 million plus babies
have
been killed in America in recent years and what have you done about it?
Perhaps, you did not have an abortion; but did you confess this heavy
sin of
this of this land to Me and to My Son, and did you weep and repent of
it? If
not, you are guilty of murder! You may not take seriously what I am
saying
but I do!

You, My Children, have become the Children of Satan. And, I ask, Will
you
stand up for what is right? Will you stand up against this evil? And, I
say
to you, "No, you will not; for you do not see the evil!" Your very
behaviors
have blinded you to this evil and you cannot see it. This is the price
of
rebellion. You eyes are closed. You ears are closed and you cannot
understand the truth! Because you have blindly followed evil, you are
blind
to the truth! And, because you have loved a lie, I have given you
bigger
lies, that you would be further deceived. Why? Because you chase after
evil
and you have finally caught it and now that you are in the hands of the
evil
ones, and they know it, they are picking up the pace to destroy you
all.

Remember that few of you are of the Seed of the Serpent! Most of you
contain
the Holy Seed, but because you choose evil, your very vibratory rate is
very
low and you do not have My Spirit. You are not filled with My light and
you
are devil bait, which the evil ones are ready to consume!

Yes, many call Me evil! Some call Me a demon-god! Some say that I take
pride
in punishing My own! They will say what they will, but the wise know Me
for
who I am, that is a fair and just God! I have given you moral
guidelines
that all might be well with you! I have been strict with you so that at
the
end of the age, I could truly bless you! I am the same today as
yesterday
and do not change in My fairness, in My righteousness or expectations
of
you!

But, you, My Children, have always been full of pride and rebellion! I
bless
you and you grow in arrogance and self-sufficiency; and when you have
plenty, most of you no longer know me! You become wrapped up in the
world
and you become lost! The glitz and glitter of this world captivates
you. You
can no longer hear Me and you no longer care for Me and My Son. You no
longer desire My Spirit; for you love the spirit of the world, the
spirit of
Satan, himself! And, this is where you are now!

Very few, and I mean, very few of you live righteous lives! I am
ashamed of
what I see in America! And, I am ashamed of what I see of My people,
who are
scattered all over the world! The churches are full of My people, who
say
they love Me and My Son, but inside they are full of filth. Their hands
are
full of filth. The preachers are full of filth and as this country
teeter-totters on the brink of collapse, the blind masses party on,
oblivious to the grave dangers. They cannot see! They cannot hear! They
cannot understand; for they are cut off from the Spirit of Truth.

They do not see the plots of the evil ones and they do not even believe
they
are evil! Blind pastors leading the blind sheep, are all falling at the
feet
of the Bushes, all insisting that George W. Bush is a Christian, when
in
fact he is a Satanist, a genuine seed of the serpent! But, this is the
lot
of the rebellious. They call evil good and good evil. They return evil
for
good and good for evil! They deny the truth and live a kind of
godliness;
yet deny the power thereof! Out of their mouths come empty and vacant
words,
which have little meaning! They perform no miracles! No one is healed!
No
one is delivered and no one is set free of the bondages of Lucifer; for
they
do not have the power of My Spirit! These are empty people, empty
preachers,
empty churches, all the more the Children of the Devil, and they are
steadily making their way into hell, and taking the masses with them!

And, this, My Child, is the dilemma of My People in America and their
dilemma the world over. They cannot fight evil, for they cannot see it!
Therefore, the plans of the evil ones are accelerating at lighting
speed!
This is why, My Child, that there are few, very few, who will help you
with
these works! There are few, very few, who want to hear what I have to
say
through you! There are few, very few, who will stand up for what is
right
and this is why this country is in serious peril! It is rotten to the
core!
It has become a curse upon this Earth and few, very few even realize
the
state of this nation. It has been hijacked by the Seed of the Serpent,
who
plan to kill you all, to steal all your belongings, and to destroy all
your
children and you, the blind, the deaf, and the disobedient neither see,
nor
care. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of March, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

"Arriba Alto en Mi Reino"

"Mi Hija Amada, Soy su Padre en el Cielo; sí Jehová, Dios
Altísimo. Mi
Pequeñita, como usted sabe, Le mostré unos cuantos días antes que la
tomaría
usted arriba alto en Mi Reino y que le iba mostrar grandes e poderosas
cosas."

"Sí, Padre, me dijo esto."

"Y, como le he dado un tiempo breve de descanso, había retenido
estas
cosas, porque todavía no era el tiempo. Pero, Mi Pequeñita, ahora es
el
tiempo y ahora nos adelantaremos con lo que le he dicho previamente."

"Sí, mi Padre y soy deseosa para recibir esta información de modo
que
aquellos, los que tienen hambre puedan comer."

"Mi Pequeñita, ello es verdadero que algunos tienen hambre; pero en
este
país, los Estados Unidos, no muchos tienen hambre como la mayoría
esta llena
con el mundo. Pero, en otros países, donde Mi pueblo es oprimido,
tienen
hambre y ellos tienen sed, porque la oscuridad es grande y el peso del
mal
es fuerte. Ahora, Mi Hija, venga acá. Suba alto a Mis hermosos lugares
empezaré para mostrarle estas cosas."

Y, repentinamente, Yo soy atrapada en una corriente ascendente; y en
un
arco iris bello el Espíritu de Dios me lleva. Todo alrededor de mi son
fuegos artificiales bellos de cada color del arco iris. Los colores
cambian
rápidamente de color de malva a púrpura a azul y a varias sombras en
entre.
Arriba adelante, veo una apertura y Yo paso por la apertura en un área
de
sume blanco. Veo una habitación bella con alfombra blanca, paredes
blancas,
y muebles blancos. En un cofre blanco es un cántaro de líquido
radiante con
una copa singular al lado de ello. Mientras yo miro a este cántaro y
copa,
el Espíritu de Dios dice, " Vaya allí. Beber del líquido radiante y
ser
bendecida!" yo alcanzo afuera, agarro el mango del cántaro, y echo un
vaso
lleno de un grueso, líquido radiante. Este líquido tiene la
consistencia de
jarabe, pero está lleno de la luz. Es claro, excepto por los destellos
de
fuego y luz, que lo llena. Mirando a este fuego, pienso que esto debe
ser un
líquido incendiario, pero no existe ningún humo, solo la radiación.
Pongo la
copa a mis labios y bebo el líquido, que baja fácilmente, tal como
agua, y
cuando he consumido todo, pongo la parte posterior de vaso en la parte
superior del cofre. Oigo un sonido en el fondo del cristal y yo miro
atrás
al cristal y veo lo que parece ser un dorado o de oro moneda de
platino.
Porque, la moneda es algo dorado, sino también de un color argénteo,
en
dependencia de la luz. El espíritu de Dios dice a mí, "Tome la moneda
comérsela."

Yo levanto la copa, vacié la moneda en mi mano izquierda, y calor
emana de
la moneda; porque ello comience a calentarse muy rápidamente. Yo
arrojo la
moneda en mi boca y comienzo a masticarla. Repentinamente, yo sentí un
gran
calor del fuego en mi boca y este fuego es muy frío y caliente al
mismo
tiempo. Yo siento a una explosión poderosa comienza arrojar y gran
potencia
comienza a detonar fuera de mi boca. Se siente como un cohete acaba de
estallar en mi boca y grandes ondas del poder corren por mí por todo
el
camino hacia mis pies y afuera en los fondos de ellos. Mis manos se
sienten
muy calientes y este fuego, aun que muy caliente, es también frío.
Esta
explosión me ha rasgado al núcleo y encuentro que estoy transpirando
pesadamente.

Sostengo a unas de las sillas blancas, la cual tiene un alto respaldo
piernas directas, y me siento. Los cojines son muy suaves, como el
abajo de
un ganso y mientras yo me siento ligera de cabeza. Grandes olas de
energía
rumban por mí, uno tras otro, casi como las olas de un océano, pero
más
rápidamente y con una intensidad profunda, lleno de colores intensos
del
arco iris. Agarro y me detengo de los brazos de la silla; por aún como
con
las olas del océano, estas olas me están causando para sentir de
cabeza
ligera y me da náuseas. Oigo al espíritu de Dios decir, " Pasea la
ola
azul!" Y, yo entro en sólo una parte del color de arco iris y este
color es
un azul profundo, igual como de la piedra de lapislázuli. Es una
profundidad, azul profundo, un azul rico, vibrante y yo entro hacia
esta luz
y encuentro que me estoy sentando sobre un tocón, donde un muy grande
árbol
era reducido. Oh, esto es un azul bello y yo pudiera quedarme en este
por un
tiempo muy largo sin desear para salir; porque este azul es tan
eléctrico.
Es tan sereno, sin embargo poderoso y yo siento tal gozo, sin embargo
poder
puro de Dios.

Me estiro abajo al lado del tronco del árbol y rompo una paja, que
es como
tres pulgadas de longitud. Tengo esta paja entre mis dos dedos índices
y yo
me pregunto lo que significa esto; porque en el Reino de Dios, todas
las
cosas significan algo. Mientras yo pondero la significación de esta
paja,
levanto la mirada y veo a nuestro Señor Jesús. El es tan alto y tan
hermoso
en su manto blanco y bañado también en esta eléctrica luz azul. "Mi
Pequeñita, " El dice, " No te levantes; porque Yo me sentaré al lado
de
usted. Hay trabajo que debe hacerse y los misterios para ser revelados
que
Mi pueblo pueda ser mas sabio. Mi Pequita, usted esta sentada en un
tocón
muy grande."

"Sí, Mi Señor."

"Y, cuando mire detrás de usted, verá que es hueco."

"Sí, Mi Señor, ello es hueco y haya sido hueco por un tiempo muy
largo."

"'Los es así. ¿Ahora, Mi Hija, usted sabe que es este tocón?"

"No, Mi señor, no lo se."

"Bien, baje abajo. Pele la parte posterior de la corteza y lea."

Así, yo bajo, me arrodillo a la base de la parte posterior del
árbol y
pelo para atrás una sección muy grande de la corteza, que se estaba
asiendo
sueltamente al tocón. Mientas yo pelo la corteza afuera, ciertas
palabras
comienzan a entrar a mi visión y éstas son las palabras: "Mi pueblo
sobre el
mundo entero me han abandonado a Mi y a nuestro Padre." Sintiendo un
terrón
grande en mi garganta, me esfuerzo mucho, pero no pueda combatir las
lágrimas. Mientas las lágrimas comienzan a correr de mis ojos, veo
una
pequeña impresión debajo de estas palabras, "Ellos profesan cierta
devoción
de santidad, pero niegan la plenitud de eso."Yo caigo en mi cara a los
pies
de nuestro Señor y no puedo parar llorando; porque mi dolor es grande.
Desfilando antes de mí cara ahora son miles sobre miles, aún millones
sobre
millones de niños pequeños de cada raza. Algunos son sucios y otros
son muy
hambrientos. Algunos tienen bastantes juguetes mundanos y otros no
tienen
ninguno. Algunos paseando en triciclos y bicicletas y algunos de los
más
grandes manejando automóviles, pero comparten todos una cosa. Son
desprovistos del Espíritu de Dios. Son desprovistos de las verdades de
nuestro Padre. Ellos están llenos de la soledad y llenos del espíritu
del
mundo. Ellos son cortados, cortados, y me siento tan triste. Me siento
tan
superada con pesar que casi puedo sostener en mirar a sus caras
preciosas.
Por mis lágrimas son todos unos borrones muy grandes y ahora como yo
les
miro, estoy profundamente con sollozo y mis lágrimas están rodando en
los
pies de nuestro Señor. "Estoy tan apenada, Mi señor. Estoy tan
apenada!
Estos niños no tienen ninguna herencia. Ellos no tienen ningún
futuro. Son
cortados de Usted y de nuestro Padre y no recibirán su herencia. ¿Oh,
Mi
señor, si Usted no va intervenir, que será de todos estos Preciosos
Pequeños? No Les deje pasar la vía de la sepultura en este estado!
Por
favor, Mi Señor, no deje que Satán les devore! Yo le estoy suplicando
en
nombre de cada alma! Por favor, Mi Señor, no les deje que se pierdan!"
Mientras yo digo estas cosas, yo me estoy aferro a sus pies con toda mi
fortaleza, nunca queriendo para soltar; sin embargo sentir tal grande
dolor,
un absoluto vacío y desesperación por todos estos Preciosos Niños
Pequeños,
los cuales son todos los cautivos del diablo. "¿Mi Señor, porque me
ha
traído Usted aquí en esta luz azul y porque ha querido que yo viera
esto
ahora? ¿Y, porque rompí y levante la paja de 3 pulgadas? ¿Porqué,
Mi Señor?"

"Mi Pequeñita, estas iglesias muertas y huecas nunca van alcanzar
los
corazones del perdido. El tibio tiene ahueque a Mi iglesia. Han creado
un
gran agujero en el corazón de Mi obra y debido a este agujero, Mi
Pueblo, el
mundo entero está vacío y de ojos hueco. Como usted pueda ver, Mi
Hija, Yo
destronque este árbol. Todo lo que queda es un tocón. Todo lo que
queda es
la raíz de Mi palabra, una raíz de Mi poder, una raíz de Mi
fortaleza en Mi
pueblo. Esta raíz, Mi Pequeñita, es lo que es real. Esta raíz y este
tocón
son lo que queda. Porque, Yo tengo cortado el tronco de los tibios y he
separado sus ramas."

"Oh, Mi Señor, esta es una cosa terrible para ver."

"Lo es, Mi Hija, y lo que usted ve es exacto y verdadero. Estos
predicadores errantes han causado Mi pueblo para ser cortados de Mí,
de
nuestro Padre, y del Espíritu de Dios y Yo he tumbado abajo este
árbol. Yo
los he cortado y ahora estas personas sobre el mundo son vacías.
Están
vacantes y a menos que ellos me busquen a Mi y a nuestro Padre con todo
su
corazón, a menos que ellos vean sus males y se arrepienten, irán la
vía de
los malvados."

"Oh, Mi Señor, esto apesadumbra mi alma!"

"Y, si lo debe, Mi Hija. Porque, Yo tengo pocos ministros, pocos
maestros,
pocos evangelistas, pocos profetas y apóstoles, que son reales. Sí,
existe
mucho, mucho, que dicen que me sirven a Mí y a nuestro Padre. Tienen
mucha
licenciatura y muchos títulos, pero ellos no son los Míos. Ellos son
los
tibios y han engañado a Mi Pueblo! Ellos han llevado a Mi pueblo por
mal
camino y este árbol Yo tuve que tumbarlo abajo."

"Oh, Mi Señor, el árbol fue cortado abajo y pronto ira hacia el
horno
ardiente!" "Usted ve al árbol. Esta cortado y examinará pronto el
horno
ardiente; porque esto es Mi juicio para los predicadores tibios, que
han
enseñado la mentira y es Mi juicio para los niños tibios, que
quisieron
creer esta mentira."

"Oh, Mi Señor, esta es una cosa terrible."

"Lo es, Mi Hija, pero recuerde la raíz. Recuerde el tocón; porque
ello
todavía vive y aquellos, que están firmemente arraigados en Mi, van
continuar a crecer en las profundidades de Mi palabra. Ellos
prosperarán en
las profundidades de Mi espíritu y estos pocos se facultarán como
nunca
antes. Como usted bebió hoy de Mi líquido incendiario, así pueden
también
otros, que son parte de este tocón; porque son enteramente arraigados
en
Mi."

"¿Mi Señor, que significa esto? ¿Bebí el líquido incendiario y
yo sentí el
gran poder, pero qué significa esto?

"Mi Hija, significa esto: Usted Mi Hija, es parte de este tocón. Es
parte
de Mi sistema radical. Y, desde hoy en adelante, le facultaré como
nunca
antes. Deje que aquellos tengan miedo, los cuales vendrán en contra de
usted; porque Mis palabras fluirán fuera de Su boca con un poder que
nunca
pudo imaginar. Aún mientras usted habla, Mi Hija, estas cosas
ocurrirán. Los
malvados llegaran a temer le y otros van saber con una certeza que me
sirve
a Mi y a nuestro Padre; porque los juicios serán rápidos y severos y
las
bendiciones serán inmediatas y poderosas. Lo que Yo le pongo a su boca
para
maldecid, usted maldecida con poder y velocidad. Lo que Yo le pongo a
su
boca para bendecid se desdoblará con una rapidez imponente. Mi poder
por
medio de usted, el cual es el poder del Altísimo, ruede por usted en
palabras imponentes y rodará delante según al arco iris de nuestro
Padre.
Hoy, usted ha entrado la ola azul y existe una razón para esto."

"¿Mi Señor, cual es la razón?"

"Mi Hija, esta es la razón." Y, El toca mi cabeza con un dedo y olas
rodean sobre mí como las olas de un océano. Aún puedo oír el
doblando de las
olas y también el rugido de los mares.

"Mi Señor, yo veo y siento esto. Estoy experimentando todo de esto,
pero
no comprendo todavía."

"Mi Hija, está experimentando en esto una ola del universo cósmico.
Esta
ola es mucho mayor que usted y es mayor que algo que usted puede
imaginar.
Se llama la "Ola Azul" y " Mi Hija, a menudo usted va pasear por esta
ola
azul."

"¿Pero, Mi Señor, como el tocón de su árbol está aquí, que
significa
esto?"

"Mi Hija, ello significa un fortalecimiento imponente para este
tocón,
porque esta raíz, como nunca se haya visto, ni imaginó! Esta es la
"Ola
Azul" de poder cósmico como pocos alguna vez han visto y hoy por
usted, Mi
Hija, estoy facultando la raíz y el tocón por esta Ola Azul. Hoy, la
estoy
cortando desata."

"Oh, Mi Señor, esto es bello. ¿Y, la paja, Mi Señor, que es lo que
significa?"

"Mi Hija, ve que esta paja es sobre tres pulgadas de longitud."

"Sí, Mi Señor."

"Y la tiene entre sus dedos."

"Sí, Mi Señor."

"Y, Yo he puesto esta paja entre sus dedos y no entre los dedos de
alguien
más."

"Sí, Mi Señor."

"Y, usted se sienta en mi " Ola Azul.'"

"Sí, Mi Señor."

"Entonces, sepa esto, Mi Hija, que este fortalecimiento de Mi tocón,
de Mi
raíz, es la última ola excelente, el último gran fortalecimiento
antes que
el árbol es quemado en el Lago de Fuego."

"Oh, Mi Señor, esto es terrible. Es muy terrible."

"¿Y, qué acerca de las tres pulgadas?" La paja es apenas tres
pulgadas de
longitud." "Esta gran ola se levantará en Mi tocón, en Mi raíz, y
ello
facultará a Mi pueblo por exactamente tres años."

"¿Entonces qué?"

"Entonces, el árbol será quemado."

"¿Todo?"

"Todo."

"¿Pero, podrán algunos de estos predicadores errantes no regresar
de
nuevo? ¿Y podrán los otros niños errantes no regresar de nuevo?"

"Algunos si pueden; porque aquellos de Mi raíz, de Mi tocón, se
levantaran
de tal gran poder que muchos se sanarán. Muchos serán liberados.
Muchos
serán puestos en libertad. Esta es la última gran ola de Mi poder
antes que
muchos serán muertos y llevados lejos hacia los fosos o hacia el Lago
de
Fuego."

"Gracias, Mi Señor. Le amo Usted así! Usted es tan bello! Usted es
tan
precioso!" Y, yo pongo mi cabeza en sus pies y siento tal paz venir
sobre
mi. Yo me encuentro de vuelta en la habitación blanca. Nuestro Señor
esta en
el blando y velloso, sillón blanco y yo estoy en un sofá blanco,
donde me
siento al lado de una mujer India, como de la India. Ella se adorna con
brazaletes y cadenas y viste ropa de seda. En su frente es una mancha
roja y
ella vierte una taza de té para ella misma y una para mí. Ella me
ofrece el
té y yo declino; porque yo quiero nada que ver con el paganismo. Yo
miro a
nuestro Señor y me regreso abajo a mis manos; porque sé que esto es
unos de
los perdidos. El Espíritu de Dios dice, " Usted esta correcto! No
participe
de esas cosas, los cuales son preparadas por los paganos y no este en
comunión con ellos."

"¿Sí, Yo digo al Espíritu de Dios, " pero cómo serán éstos
revelados?"

Entonces, el Espíritu de Dios dice, " No por socializar o
fraternizar,
pero por el poder del Espíritu de Dios."

Yo miro a la mujer como sorbe su té y yo me estiro afuera con Mi
mano
derecha para tocarla su en el frente. Yo siento las olas del Espíritu
de
Dios como ellas viajan por mis manos y pasan por su cabeza, y más
allá de su
cabeza veo cientos de miles de indios y sus ojos oscuros son alumbrados
con
el Espíritu de Dios. Tienen el gozo en sus caras y yo sé que han sido
puestos en libertad del paganismo. Los niños son llenos de gozo y sus
caras
son radiantes de la belleza del Espíritu de Dios. La alegría llena mi
alma.
Nuestro Señor Jesús mira a mí y El dice, " Yo le enviaré a India!"
La visión
se desvanece. Nuestro Señor se había ido. La habitación ya no esta y
estoy
de vuelta a la casa. Alabanzas a nuestro Padre en Cielo, porque El ha
dado a
Su Hijo precioso, que nosotros todos podríamos tener la vida más
abundante.
Santo es Su Hermoso Nombre!

Como esta testificado, dictado y registrado este
30 día de Marzo, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
Mujer de Ternero de Búfalo Blanca

PARTE II
"Sonar la alarma!"
"Mi Hija Preciosa, Soy su Padre en el Cielo, sí Jehová, Dios
Altísimo. ¿Mi
Pequeñita, acaso oye las campanas, como en las campanas de una carroza
de
antaño? Y, mientras esta carroza llega a una parada, suena las
campanas de
modo que otros pasajeros serán listos para abordar. Esta era la vía
en
tiempos antiguos, pero ahora mucho más dispositivos sofisticados son
usados
para sonar la alarma indicando que pronto será tiempo para subir a
bordo del
carro. Todo es mucho más complicado ahora y todo es pesadamente
dependiente
de electrónica y electricidad para funcionar. En realidad, Mi Hija,
sobre el
mundo, sociedades son dependientes de esta vía muy frágil de operar
en
transacciones día a día. La mayor parte de las constancias son
mantenidas
dentro de computadoras y muchos negocios no tienen copias en papel
hecho de
sus operaciones día a día.

Mi Pequeñita, el día vendrá cuando esta misma manera de hacer
negocio
llevará a una paralización en el mundo entero del negocio. Llevará a
un alto
abrupto en las transacciones de negocio en todo el mundo; porque los
gobiernos y negocios a nivel mundial son dependientes de este proceso
electrónico. Pero, en esto, Mi Hija, es una debilidad grave y esta
misma
debilidad será explotada por los guerreritas en todo el mundo.

Un tiempo está viniendo, y es pronto, que sociedades enteras, los
países
enteros, harán molienda a un alto porque no dieron a premeditación a
esta
debilidad por adelantado; pero han puesto todos sus huevos en una
canasta.
Los apagones de energía en el Nordeste deben haber sido una llamada de
despertar a todos los negocios para tener soportes manuales y las
copias
tangibles de todas sus constancias, de modo que el negocio puede pasar
como
de costumbre en caso de emergencias. Pero, pocos vieron este como una
llamada de despertar y cuando algo mucho mayor sucederá, esta vía
iliberal
llevará a grande caos y las privaciones terribles para las personas.

Deje a todos recibir estas palabras como advertencias graves donde
todas
sus transacciones de negocio son dependientes de computadoras y
electrónica;
porque un tiempo serio vendrá cuando este mismo proceso se
interrumpirá.
Estará quebrantado y todo negocio necesita un apoyo de seguridad, un
sistema
manual de operar. Esta misma advertencia, si tomado seriamente, salvara
muchas angustias. Deje a los sabios ser advertidos para tener
constancias
tangibles y energía alternativa o sistemas suplementarios manuales
para sus
negocios y servicios; porque Mi Pequeñita, los planes del enemigo son
la
devastación para el mundo entero. Y, que mejor forma para ellos para
deshabilitarlo que en atacar sistemas débiles y vulnerables. Yo le
aseguro
ahora, y usted ya sabe, que las computadoras son sistemas débiles y
vulnerables y con armas de pulso electrónico esta misma base para
negocio y
el gobierno igualmente puede ser prontamente rompió abajo e hecho
inoperable. Mi advertencia para todos es de ser sabios. Tomar esta
advertencia muy seriamente porque planes están en camino para llevar a
cabo
que este tipo de ataque devastador antes de otras actividades de
terrorista
en varias ciudades todo a través de América."

"Oh, Padre, no hay ningún fin a este mal."

"Ningún, Mi Hija, no hay fin. No ahora! Pero, los sabios escucharan,
se
prepararán; pero el insensato no escuchará y ellos todos sufrirán
dolor por
ello. Yo le aseguro ahora que los reptiles, la Semilla de la Serpiente,
los
cuales están en el poder, no proponen en rendirse! Ellos estallaran
gran
parte de los Estados Unidos y gran parte del mundo antes que dejarán
de
alguna vez sus planes para conquistar y controlar todo, con eso
haciendo
esclavos de toda de la humanidad. Pero, en esto, Yo advierto a todos;
porque
esto es otro más de sus planes. Preste atención y preparase. Rechace
esta
advertencia y usted, como una gente, perderá grandemente. Y, sepa Mi
Hija,
que mientras que Yo estoy dirigiendo esta advertencia a los Estados
Unidos,
no es justamente para los Estados Unidos, pero a países y gobiernos, a
los
negocios sobre el mundo, que dependen de las computadoras,
electrónica, y la
electricidad para hacer negocio." Satán, el diablo.

"Padre, gracias a Usted que da esta advertencia y para dar todas las
advertencias para Su pueblo; porque Usted es un Dios de gran amor y
misericordia y yo sé de este gran amor! Alabanzas a Su Nombre Santo!
¿Mi
Padre, cual es el cuadro de tiempo para esta advertencia?"

"Mi hija, todos los apagones previos en ciudades en regiones
diferentes
del mundo eran una corrida de prueba para este evento grande. Yo le
aseguro
ahora que los Bush y sus contrapartes de serpiente planean un evento
disruptivo muy pronto y ellos tienen planes múltiples del terror,
cualquier
uno de ellos ya se pueden implementar. Conocerlos por lo que son: Las
Semillas de la Serpiente, Lucifer,

Odian toda de la humanidad con un gran odio y su fuerza de
conducción es
el fallecimiento de todos. Nunca, alguna vez los subestime. Y, nunca
jamás
los subestime a ellos de lo que son todo capaz de hacer. Cuando son
angulados, como los Bush y sus aliados son ahora, tendrían ningunos
escrúpulos sobre la colocación de una ronda de dispositivos
nucleares, sólo
para distraer el mundo entero y para salvar sus cuellos del tajo de
cocina.
Sea el sabio! Conoce les y sepa que tienen ningún respeto de por vida.
Tienen ningunos valores morales. No honran ningunas leyes; pero rompen
cada
tratado, cada ley, que acordaron alguna vez. Sin embargo, ellos están
mirando constantemente todos de ustedes para asegurarse de quien se
adhiere
a todas las leyes. Están buscando constantemente vías para
entramparle a
todos, sin embargo se ponen sobre todo de las leyes.

Está a en cada uno de ustedes para exigir la responsabilidad de
todos
ellos; pero si no hace esto y si no los encarcela y no los pone en
prisión
por sus crímenes contra la humanidad y contra la naturaleza,
continuarán con
su mal hasta pocos de ustedes queden.

Pero, Mi Hija, esto es el dilema de la humanidad, Usted mismos son un
lote
de rebeldes. Usted persigue a los mismos, los cuales están dispuestos
para
destruirle! Ellos ponen los ejemplos de la inmoralidad, de la
depravación
flagrante, del sexo y la violencia y usted lo lame. Usted entrena a sus
niños en sus vías. Usted permite en ser programado con el control de
mente
masivo por medio de su televisión y periódicos. Usted absorbe su mal
y sigue
sus maneras. Usted, como un pueblo sobre el mundo, mienten! Ustedes
roban!
Ustedes engañan! Ustedes fornican! Ustedes cometen el adulterio! Usted
participan y ponen en práctica sexo aberrante, que desprecio! Ustedes
maldicen y usan Mi nombre en vano! Ustedes son llenos con vino y licor
drogas! Ustedes son glotones y borrachos! Ustedes no honran Mi sábado
usted calumnie uno a otro! Ustedes están llenos de avaricia y usted
codicia
vehementemente lo que no pertenezca a usted! Usted es bendecido, pero
nunca
tiene todo! Usted es bajo y vulgar y no puede ser separado de la
Semilla de
la Serpiente!

¿Cuántos de ustedes obedecen Mis mandatos? ¿Cuántos de ustedes me
ponen a
Mi primero? ¿Cuántos de ustedes verdaderamente Me aman y Me honran y
a Mi
Hijo? ¿Cuántos de ustedes cuidan su cuerpo, porque ello es el Templo
del
Dios Viviente? ¿Cuántos?

Usted se atracan con la carne de cerdo y con grasas y con cada cosa
soez;
sin embargo dice que es Mi Hijo! Usted sigue después de las
serpientes,
rindiendo culto a cosas de este mundo. Hacen ídolos de sus casas, sus
automóviles, sus barcos, su cine, sus juegos de fútbol y baloncesto,
sus
estrellas de cine y de las estrellas de música rock, sin embargo usted
no Me
conoce y tampoco no Me honra! Usted no puede separarse de los niños
del
diablo porque usted los sigue! Usted los codicia vehementemente! Usted
los
obedece! Usted los cree!

Y, ahora yo le pregunto, " Va usted encarcelarlos por el mal que
hacen!
¿Se levantara hacer frente y proteger la constitución de su tierra,
cuando
usted rompe cada uno de Mis mandamientos?" Sí, yo dije " cada uno!" Y,
usted
pueda decir, 'Bueno, no soy ningún asesino!' Pero, si son asesinos;
porque
50 a 60 millón y más de bebes han sido matado en la América en los
años
recientes y que es lo han hecho sobre ello? Tal vez, no tuvo un aborto;
pero
a caso usted confeso este pecado pesado de esto de esta tierra a Mí y
a Mi
Hijo, y a caso usted lloro y se arrepintió de ello? De lo contrario,
es
culpable del asesinato! Pueda que usted no tome seriamente lo que estoy
diciendo pero Yo si!

Ustedes, Mis Hijos, se han convertido en los Hijos de Satán. ¿Y, Yo
pregunto, se levantara usted por lo que es justo? ¿Se levantara usted
en
contra de este mal? Y, Yo le digo a usted, " No, usted no lo hará;
porque
usted no ve el mal!" Sus mismos comportamientos lo tienen cegado a este
mal
y no puede verlo. Esto es el precio de rebelión. Sus ojos se cierran.
Sus
oídos son cerrados y no puede comprender la verdad! Porque usted
ciegamente
ha seguido el mal, es ciego a la verdad! Y, porque ha amado una
mentira, yo
le he dado grandes mentiras, de modo que usted podría ser engañado
más. ¿Por
qué? Porque usted perseguí al mal y finalmente lo atrapo y ahora que
usted
está en las manos de los malvados, y ellos lo saben, están recogiendo
el
paso para destruirles a todos.

Recuerde que pocos de ustedes son de la Semilla de la Serpiente! La
mayor
parte de ustedes contiene la Semilla Santa, pero debido a que usted
escoge
el mal, su mismo índice vibratoria es muy baja y no tiene Mi
Espíritu. Usted
no esta lleno con Mi luz y usted es cebo para el diablo, lo cual los
malvados están listos para consumir!

Sí, muchos Me llaman malvado! Algunos Me llaman un dios de demonio!
Algunos dicen que me enorgullezco de castigar a Mis propios! Dirán lo
que
desean, pero el sabio Me conoce por lo que Yo soy, y esto es un
considerable
y justo Dios! Yo le he dado las orientaciones morales que todo puede
ser
bueno con usted! Yo he sido estricto con usted de modo que al final de
los
siglos, Yo le pude bendecid verdaderamente! Yo soy el mismo hoy como
ayer y
no cambio en Mi justicia, en Mi rectitud o expectaciones de usted!

Pero, ustedes, Mis hijos, siempre han sido llenos del orgullo y
rebelión!
Yo les bendigo y ustedes crecen en arrogancia y autosuficiencia; y
cuando
tienen la abundancia, la mayor parte de ustedes ya no Me conocen!
Ustedes se
convierten envueltos en el mundo entero y ustedes llegan a ser
perdidos! El
relucir y brillo de este mundo les cautiva. Usted ya no más Me oye y
usted
ya no más le importa por Mi y Mi hijo. Usted ya no desea Mi Espíritu;
porque
usted ama al espíritu del mundo, el espíritu de Satán, el mismo! Y,
allí es
donde esta ahora!

Muy pocos, y Yo quiero decir, muy pocos de ustedes viven las vidas en
rectitud! Yo estoy avergonzado de lo que veo en América! Y, yo estoy
avergonzado de lo que Yo veo de Mi Pueblo, que son esparcidos por todo
el
mundo! Las iglesias son llenas de Mi Pueblo, que dicen ellos que aman a
Mí y
Mi Hijo, pero adentro están llenos de la suciedad. Sus manos son
llenas de
la suciedad. Los predicadores están llenos de la suciedad y mientras
este
balanceo de país-tambalee al borde de desplome, las masas ciegas
siguen en
la fiesta, olvidado a los peligros graves. Ellos no pueden ver! Ellos
no
pueden oír! Ellos no pueden entender; porque ellos están cortados del
Espíritu de Verdad.

Ellos no pueden ver los complots de los malvados y no creen aún que
ellos
sean malos! Pastores ciegos dirigiendo a las ovejas ciegas, están
todos
cayendo a los pies de los Bush, todos insistiendo en que George W. Bush
es
un Cristiano, cuando en realidad es un Satanico, una semilla genuina de
la
serpiente! Pero, esta es la suerte del rebelde. Ellos le llaman al mal
bien
y al bien malo. Ellos retornan mal por el bien y el bien por el mal!
Ellos
niegan la verdad y viven una cierta devoción de santidad; sin embargo
niegan
el poder de eso! Fuera de sus bocas salen las palabras vacías y
vacantes,
que tienen significado pequeño! Ellos no ejecutan ningunos milagros!
Nadie
se sana! Nadie es libertado y nadie se pone en libertad de los
cautiverios
de Lucifer; porque no tienen el poder de Mi Espíritu! Éstas son
personas
vacías, los predicadores vacíos, iglesias vacías, todo el más los
niños del
diablo, y ellos están haciendo firmemente su camino hacia el infierno,
tomando las masas con ellos!

Y, este, Mi Hija, es el dilema de Mi Pueblo en América y su dilema
sobre
todo el mundo. Ellos no pueden luchar contra el mal, porque no pueden
verlo!
Por lo tanto, los planes de los malos se esta acelerando a la velocidad
de
trueno! Esto es porque, Mi Hija, que existen pocos, muy pocos, que le
ayudan
con estos trabajos! Existe poco, muy poco, que quiera oír lo que tengo
que
decir por usted! Existen pocos, muy pocos, que se levantaran por lo que
se
justo y esto es porque este país está en peligro serio! Es podrido al
núcleo! Se ha convertido en una maldición sobre esta Tierra y pocos,
muy
pocos comprenden aún el estado de esta nación. Ha sido secuestrado
por la
Semilla de la Serpiente, que propone a matarlos a todos, a robar todas
sus
pertenencias, y a destruir a todos sus niños y a usted, los ciegos,
los
sordos, y los desobedientes ni si quiera ven, ni se inquietan. Soy su
Padre
en el Cielo, sí Jehová, Dios Altísimo."

Como esta testificado, dictado y registrado este
31 día de Marzo, 2004,
Linda Newkirk
Mujer de Ternero de Búfalo Blanca

http://www.prophecies.org/index.html#WELCOME

L O V E A N D P E A C E

http://www.rense.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

You said it was important, you lied.

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:12:20 +0100, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

You said it was important, you lied.

Don't you *DARE* speak like that to your father!
I always said we should have been stricter.
Made a rod for our own back we have.
Sacrificed years of our life toiling to give you....etc. etc.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Race

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I will defend the right of anyone to make a statement on their personal
religious belief, just as I would defend your right to make constructive
comment

I do not think that the post is appropriate for this group, but that
does not mean that it is not a valid statement

You said it was important, you lied.

That is a matter of opinion

Malcolm Race
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

I did, it's ********.

--
Nigel M

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Malcolm Race wrote:
Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find yours silly.

No one is stopping the OP spouting ********, and no one is stopping
anyone who wants to call it ********, calling it ********.

I think its called free speech.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Malcolm Race wrote:
Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find religious ****wits offensive. More so when they are stuffing
their fairy stories down other people's throats.

I will defend the right of anyone to make a statement on their personal
religious belief, just as I would defend your right to make constructive
comment

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves since it is
impossible for the religious to make a statement without giving offence.

I do not think that the post is appropriate for this group, but that
does not mean that it is not a valid statement

It was a consignment of geriatric shoe menders.

You said it was important, you lied.

That is a matter of opinion

No, it's a matter of fact. Religion is at best a form of mental illness.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from Steve Firth contains these words:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves since it is
impossible for the religious to make a statement without giving offence.

Sadly, they don't see it like that. They think it's their duty to save
us unwashed ungodly types.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Race

Steve Firth wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find religious ****wits offensive. More so when they are stuffing
their fairy stories down other people's throats.

Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

I will defend the right of anyone to make a statement on their
personal religious belief, just as I would defend your right to make
constructive comment

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves since it is
impossible for the religious to make a statement without giving offence.

I do not think that the post is appropriate for this group, but that
does not mean that it is not a valid statement

It was a consignment of geriatric shoe menders.

You said it was important, you lied.

That is a matter of opinion

No, it's a matter of fact. Religion is at best a form of mental illness.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend
to reasoned arguments?

More to the point, why does the OP have the arrogance to post his views on a
DIY group? Maybe I should air my views about red wall plugs on a god
botherers group?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:10:54 GMT, Malcolm Race
wrote:

What happend to
reasoned arguments?

They lost.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve S

"Malcolm Race" wrote
What happend to reasoned arguments?

Since when did reasoned arguments have any effect on purveyors of religious
twaddle?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Malcolm Race wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find religious ****wits offensive. More so when they are stuffing
their fairy stories down other people's throats.

Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend to
reasoned arguments?

There is no reasoning with the irrational. One moment it's "buy the
Watchtower" the next they're back to burning all the unbelievers,
bombing the ungodly and mutilating children in the name of their
particular deity.

If anyone cannot face up to life without the crutch of an imaginary
friend, I feel pity for them. However I don't see why anyone should be
forced to put up with the rantings of lunatics simply to make them feel
better.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend
to reasoned arguments?

More to the point, why does the OP have the arrogance to post his views on a
DIY group? Maybe I should air my views about red wall plugs on a god
botherers group?

Not the most common of graven images.

Are red wall plugs a jealous god?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:10:54 GMT, Malcolm Race
wrote:
What happened to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

As it has never seemed to be very relevant to "believers", most
non-believers don't even bother to start it. The discussion always
descends to "It's a matter of Faith", and stops there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 27 Mar 2006 20:14:57 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend
to reasoned arguments?

More to the point, why does the OP have the arrogance to post his views on a
DIY group? Maybe I should air my views about red wall plugs on a god
botherers group?

Not the most common of graven images.

Are red wall plugs a jealous god?

They're not, but Festo is.....

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Steve Firth wrote:
[and others - snip "pants"]

Fmesideways. What a load of pants.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Malcolm Race
writes
Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I will defend the right of anyone to make a statement on their personal
religious belief, just as I would defend your right to make
constructive comment

Malcolm, grow up

It's spam - it's being sent to lots of other newsgroups

It's religious crap which I find offensive

I reserve the right to tell him to **** off (except the chance of
he/she/it actually still being here and listening is vanishingly small

I do not think that the post is appropriate for this group, but that
does not mean that it is not a valid statement

You said it was important, you lied.

That is a matter of opinion

Malcolm Race

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Ian
Stirling writes
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend
to reasoned arguments?

More to the point, why does the OP have the arrogance to post his views on a
DIY group? Maybe I should air my views about red wall plugs on a god
botherers group?

Not the most common of graven images.

Are red wall plugs a jealous god?

I doubt it, they'll go for any screw that they can

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Malcolm Race
writes
Steve Firth wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find religious ****wits offensive. More so when they are stuffing
their fairy stories down other people's throats.

Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive?

Well, I could

But I'd much rather be offensive

I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do you have to
use offensive language to make your point? What happend to reasoned
arguments?

Like the tosh spouted by the OP ?

Ha ha, at least you have a sense of humour

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , EricP
writes
wrote:
What happened to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

As it has never seemed to be very relevant to "believers", most
non-believers don't even bother to start it. The discussion always
descends to "It's a matter of Faith", and stops there.

"Cold fusion ? where's your proof - you charlatan. BTW, are you coming
to church on Sunday ?"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:09:22 +0100, Steve Firth wrote:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves

Religion is for fanatics, idiots, and the over-eighties.

DARWINX

--
Nigel M
Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:34:10 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , EricP
writes
wrote:
What happened to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

As it has never seemed to be very relevant to "believers", most
non-believers don't even bother to start it. The discussion always
descends to "It's a matter of Faith", and stops there.

"Cold fusion ? where's your proof - you charlatan. BTW, are you coming
to church on Sunday ?"

Bugger off! You drew the short straw for this months shift. oh and
don't be over-generous with that collection plate, you know the verger
nicks it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , EricP
writes

wrote:
What happened to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

As it has never seemed to be very relevant to "believers", most
non-believers don't even bother to start it. The discussion always
descends to "It's a matter of Faith", and stops there.

"Cold fusion ? where's your proof - you charlatan. BTW, are you coming
to church on Sunday ?"

Bugger off! You drew the short straw for this months shift. oh and
don't be over-generous with that collection plate, you know the verger
nicks it.

You'll be telling me that there are no juicy choirboys next ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Guy King wrote:
The message
from Steve Firth contains these words:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves since it is
impossible for the religious to make a statement without giving offence.

Sadly, they don't see it like that. They think it's their duty to save
us unwashed ungodly types.

I think religion should be banned except between consenting adults, in
private.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend
to reasoned arguments?

More to the point, why does the OP have the arrogance to post his views on a
DIY group? Maybe I should air my views about red wall plugs on a god
botherers group?

Oh come on,its nearly April 1,lets ALL do it...have a religous war on
combi versus mains pressure on a god botheres group..
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Oh come on,its nearly April 1,lets ALL do it...have a religous war on
combi versus mains pressure on a god botheres group..

Ooooh, I forsee a schism. The header-tank sect will split from the
pumped phalanists of the Shower Cult.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:48:39 +0100, Nigel Molesworth
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:09:22 +0100, Steve Firth wrote:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves

Religion is for fanatics, idiots, and the over-eighties.

DARWINX

I wouldn't claim that there are *no* atheists in foxholes but I do
know their numbers are greatly reduced. No doubt the same can be said
for old folk's homes.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:42:53 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

Ooooh, I forsee a schism. The header-tank sect will split from the
pumped phalanists of the Shower Cult.

Not to mention the water conditioners who will have three cults to
follow before they even start on the dogmatic question of AC or DC in
their coils.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tournifreak

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:09:22 +0100, Steve Firth wrote:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves

Religion is for fanatics, idiots, and the over-eighties.
Nigel M

Please help me - I'm a Christian, age 29. I have two degrees from a top
university and a very well paid job as an electronic engineer.

So I guess (in your eyes) I'm "religious". I know I'm not over eighty.
I guess I'm not an idiot. So are you saying I must be a fanatic? If so,
would that be a fanatic in the sense that Martin Luther King was a
fanatic? Or perhaps Wilberforce, Booth or Ghandi? Please enlighten me.

Regards,
Jon.

BTW - I don't of course endorse any of the claptrap the OP posted (and
certainly not in theis DIY group!). Clearly there are some rather
deranged religious types around.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Tournifreak" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:09:22 +0100, Steve Firth wrote:

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves

Religion is for fanatics, idiots, and the over-eighties.
Nigel M

Please help me - I'm a Christian, age 29. I have two degrees from a top
university and a very well paid job as an electronic engineer.

So I guess (in your eyes) I'm "religious". I know I'm not over eighty.
I guess I'm not an idiot. So are you saying I must be a fanatic? If so,
would that be a fanatic in the sense that Martin Luther King was a
fanatic? Or perhaps Wilberforce, Booth or Ghandi? Please enlighten me.

Regards,
Jon.

BTW - I don't of course endorse any of the claptrap the OP posted (and
certainly not in theis DIY group!). Clearly there are some rather
deranged religious types around.

And non-religious ones too :-)

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend to
reasoned arguments?

There are no reasoned arguments about religion. Think about it for a while.

--
*In "Casablanca", Humphrey Bogart never said "Play it again, Sam" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Malcolm Race wrote:
Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend to
reasoned arguments?

There are no reasoned arguments about religion. Think about it for a
while.

Those who argue against religious beliefs are the ones who should do the
thinking. We've already done it.

What's your problem?

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve S

"Mary Fisher" wrote :

Those who argue against religious beliefs are the ones who should do the
thinking. We've already done it.

What's your problem?

You didn't ask me, but I'll tell you anyway.

I have a problem with the untold suffering and bloodshed that has been
inflicted throughout history, and continues to this day, in the name of
religion.

I have a problem with the hypocrisy, particularly of many Christian sects.

I have a problem with a religion that can shuffle paedophile priests from
one parish (hunting ground) to another.

On a more cerebral front, I have a problem that there are so many religions
each claiming to be the only true one. They can't all be right.

I have a problem in believing something that cannot be either proved or
disproved.

I could go on...

Steve S

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Those who argue against religious beliefs are the ones who should do the
thinking. We've already done it.

See, that's where it all goes wrong.

--
Skipweasel
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:28:07 GMT, "Steve S" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote :

[...]

I'll bet she's glad she *didn't* ask you now. :-)

Also, you're singling out religion as the cause of the unpleasantness
you list above but the characteristics you're describing are
tendencies of human groups in general. Take Pol Pot and his crew, for
instance a more unsavoury bunch you couldn't wish to meet and not a
cruciifix or a Saint Christopher medal between the lot of them.
That's why, when you've consigned the religious as a group to Hell,
there'll still be the same old crap going on under a quite different
banner.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Steve S" wrote in message
k...

"Mary Fisher" wrote :

Those who argue against religious beliefs are the ones who should do the
thinking. We've already done it.

What's your problem?

You didn't ask me, but I'll tell you anyway.

I have a problem with the untold suffering and bloodshed that has been
inflicted throughout history, and continues to this day, in the name of
religion.

I have a problem with the hypocrisy, particularly of many Christian sects.

I have a problem with a religion that can shuffle paedophile priests from
one parish (hunting ground) to another.

On a more cerebral front, I have a problem that there are so many
religions each claiming to be the only true one. They can't all be right.

I have a problem in believing something that cannot be either proved or
disproved.

I could go on...

Do you believe that all these sad aspects of life are peculiar to religions?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Mike Halmarack" ... wrote in message

I could go on...

Steve S

I'll bet she's glad she *didn't* ask you now. :-)

You don't know me, do you!

Also, you're singling out religion as the cause of the unpleasantness
you list above but the characteristics you're describing are
tendencies of human groups in general.

Oh, I needn't have bothered replying to him :-)

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Those who argue against religious beliefs are the ones who should do the
thinking. We've already done it.

See, that's where it all goes wrong.

Well, just try thinking. You might go right, you never know :-)

Chromed Ways: How Important? (how to tell?) Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 20 February 18th 06 01:43 AM
Glue john UK diy 28 January 3rd 06 08:32 PM
How important is "clean power" and a "surge protector" R. Bharat Rao Home Ownership 12 March 6th 05 01:17 AM