Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Race

Default VERY IMPORTANT - MUY IMPORTANTE -

Steve Firth wrote:
Malcolm Race wrote:

Nigel Molesworth wrote:

On 27 Mar 2006 08:08:37 -0800, okay wrote:

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven; yea Jehovah

[SNIP ********]

I find this comment offensive

I find religious ****wits offensive. More so when they are stuffing
their fairy stories down other people's throats.

Why can't you (and others in this thread) make a comment without being
offensive? I can accept that you do not agree with the OP but why do
you have to use offensive language to make your point? What happend to
reasoned arguments?

Malcolm Race

I will defend the right of anyone to make a statement on their
personal religious belief, just as I would defend your right to make
constructive comment

Religion is something that people should keep to themselves since it is
impossible for the religious to make a statement without giving offence.

I do not think that the post is appropriate for this group, but that
does not mean that it is not a valid statement

It was a consignment of geriatric shoe menders.

You said it was important, you lied.

That is a matter of opinion

No, it's a matter of fact. Religion is at best a form of mental illness.