DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Finally found a great tune for my Podcast (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/310300-finally-found-great-tune-my-podcast.html)

Garagewoodworks September 19th 10 09:06 PM

Finally found a great tune for my Podcast

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Swingman September 19th 10 10:24 PM

On 9/19/2010 3:06 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Excellent!

In all respects ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Garagewoodworks September 20th 10 12:08 AM

On Sep 19, 5:24*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 9/19/2010 3:06 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Excellent!

In all respects ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Thank you. Those are fun to make. Coming up with ideas is getting
challenging. I think I need to tackle a project for my next one.

Bill[_37_] September 20th 10 05:18 AM

GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a
thousand words. Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you
meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you
confused anyone).

Thanks for sharing!
Bill

Garagewoodworks September 20th 10 06:25 AM

On Sep 20, 12:18*am, Bill wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a
thousand words. * Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you
meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you
confused anyone).

Thanks for sharing!
Bill

Thank you. Not sure why I said default. You are correct, either
geometry or transitivity would have been more appropriate.