Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT More Problems for California

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Because burning wood and charcoal in California causes Cancer this is an
environmental disaster.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf-266447

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, Leon wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, *wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. *Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally
adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, *wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. *Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally
adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

Did YOU know it was intended as humour?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally
adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

Please. His satire was about as ambiguous as the smell of rotten eggs.
Just admit he got you and move on.

While you're at it, brush up a little at onion.com. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2010-09-01, wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally
adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

However, Californica being Californica, it would not be at all
surprising if they enacted some sort of ludicrous legislation intended
to prevent future occurrances.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 4:32*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

Those two statements are inherently contradictory.

You know that, don't you ?

;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/10 5:32 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

That's sig file material. lmfao

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/10 5:39 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Sep 1, 4:32 pm, wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

Those two statements are inherently contradictory.

Not the way I see it.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 4:32 pm, *wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees..

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

Those two statements are inherently contradictory.

Not the way I see it.

Then you didn't understand my post......
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 4:32 pm, wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

I, for one, have never used an emoticon. Emoticons are for inarticulate
****ers.

Those two statements are inherently contradictory.

Not the way I see it.

Then you didn't understand my post......

You probably should've used more emoticons. :-p

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:46:49 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 9/1/10 9:22 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:
Then you didn't understand my post......

You probably should've used more emoticons. :-p

Why are you guys talking to the Kneel and Bob troll?

I just had to add his new email addy to my filters, but they're
engaged now. I highly recommend that tack, sirs.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 1, 10:08*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Why are you guys talking to the Kneel and Bob troll?

"The troll's" latest project ... a gift for grandma that -- sadly --
couldn't be finished before she passed.

Now, it's a gift for mom.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/TH...0/P1040918.JPG

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/TH...0/P1040921.JPG

Padauk & maple. Watco Danish Oil + paste wax finish.

Please TRY to remember that the definition of troll is NOT one whose
opinions disagree with yours.

I don't see that elsewhere. Only here.