Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default OT More Problems for California

On 9/1/10 2:02 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Sep 1, 12:20 pm, wrote:
On 9/1/10 1:08 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:

On Sep 1, 11:33 am, wrote:
On 2010-09-01, wrote:

This just in, GOLF Banned in California

Due to the environmentalists not wanting human interaction with nature and a
TOTALLY wreckless golfer, Golf will be banned.

Bullcrap alarmist lies. Go soak yer head.

nb

Well said, nb.

nb

Wow, really?
Careful, guys... I think the woosh may have knocked off your toupees.

Did we both miss the winking, smiley-face emoticon ... used to
indicate sarcasm ??

'round here ... uh .... it seems like even IT would be marginally
adequate to convey that such a post was to be humorous....

Please. His satire was about as ambiguous as the smell of rotten eggs.
Just admit he got you and move on.

While you're at it, brush up a little at onion.com. :-)

--

-MIKE-