Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cottage Sign

This pin-router thread has got me to thinking -- I could easily make a
pin-router setup, and with a pin router, I could say make a really
nice sign for a cottage.

Of course, I don't know anything about making signs. So, I thought
I'd start a new thread. The idea would be to put something together,
and then use my pin router to do the inlay, and roughen out some spots
with a half round chisel.

So... a few questions that I can think of: can you biscuit join
Cedar? How thick would you need? How would you finish it? (how would
you paint it?)

Thanks,

John

jacking up cottage tandem Home Repair 1 April 27th 07 02:59 PM
Cottage Insulation, HELP! [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 5th 06 03:29 AM
winter use of cottage? Some1 Home Repair 2 October 16th 05 05:11 PM
Highway Sign control by Digital Sign Plexaglass Electronics Repair 0 November 23rd 04 07:04 PM
COTTAGE FOR SALE Danielle Home Ownership 0 August 25th 04 05:51 PM