Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can you sharpen as good as this guy?

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...on-ghetti.html

Yes it is woodworking, in a very small sense.

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:12:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...on-ghetti.html

Yes it is woodworking, in a very small sense.

MJ

IT'S GONE VIRAL! I visited the site this morning, it was fine. Just
now, "FORBIDDEN!"

Yikes.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...on-ghetti.html

Yes it is woodworking, in a very small sense.

MJ

IT'S GONE VIRAL! I visited the site this morning, it was fine. Just
now, "FORBIDDEN!"

Yikes.

-Zz

It's still up for me. 9:48 AM EDT

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

sharpen a hole saw Jordan Metalworking 8 November 23rd 09 02:16 PM
How do you sharpen your tools? errfrsdaf Woodturning 14 November 26th 08 03:51 PM
Good how-to-sharpen-tools web site. Billy Smith Woodworking 5 February 4th 06 09:59 AM
How to sharpen Gouge buck Woodturning 13 February 20th 05 09:14 PM
How do you sharpen a drawknife? GBsCards Woodworking 5 January 27th 04 02:58 PM