Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!?

On Jul 30, 2:23*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid...

An apron, yes.... and a whopping 4 bucks at that.
Decent quality, too... thick cotton denim with good stitching and straps.

Another one of those items you pick up and think, "why didn't I get one
of these years ago?"

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I used to wear a leather apron when using 'round under' bits (
http://www.carbide.com/catalog/RBits-SS-roundunder.cfm)
I am glad I did as one did come apart on me once. Probably would have
been okay with just jeans as the impact wasn't that serious, but it
was more about confidence and, of course, it is a male thing... the
nads.

30 years ago.... Adam Aglionby UK diy 50 January 18th 10 10:22 PM
What Will the USA Look Like in 1, 2, 5 and 10 Years? Curly Surmudgeon[_2_] Metalworking 1 April 30th 09 03:59 AM
100 years Ron Woodworking 3 January 11th 08 08:58 PM
100 Years of E=mc2 AJAY SHARMA Electronics 21 November 11th 06 01:39 PM
New Years? Sacramento Dave Home Repair 11 December 29th 05 12:50 AM