Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Will the USA Look Like in 1, 2, 5 and 10 Years?

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 01:08:05 -0500, Basil Karlo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 10:11 pm, "Basil Karlo"
wrote:
"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message

Beginning with today's events please share your vision of where the
USA
is
going along with reasons for that logic trail. Let's try to avoid the
usual cockroach sniping and instead try to plot a path through an
uncertain future minefield.

Maybe you should ask your questionm without your usual first cockroach
snipe. Ooh, look at me, I'm sniping, but I DON'T WANT THE REST OF YOU
TO.

Mind putting a sock in it.

Contribute or else go sulk under your bed.

TMT

Did I hit a nerve? I see you also expect a behavior from others that you
are
unwilling to follow yourselves. Typical lib MOP. Ok, here's my
contribution:
I predict that both of your moms will go broke from being unable to
support
you in their basement on just their lust alone. Instead of inheriting
their
401K, you will inherit their mortgage payments. You will need to sell
your
basement computer and post your trolls from the library. Hopefully there
will be no access to this newsgroup from there.

No, you're trolling and trying to distract from the topic.

No, you are wrong. You requested a thread without snipes, but you couldn't
resist getting one in yourself. Your request has been denied, troll.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
Regards, Curly
Arrest Bush

10 Years Later [email protected] Metalworking 18 August 21st 08 12:33 AM
Gas not used for 2 years twinkle twinkle UK diy 31 December 26th 07 01:31 PM
100 Years of E=mc2 AJAY SHARMA Electronics 21 November 11th 06 01:39 PM
100 Years of E=mc2 einnew Electronics 13 October 1st 06 06:48 PM
New Years? Sacramento Dave Home Repair 11 December 29th 05 12:50 AM