Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!?

On Jul 30, 2:23*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid...

An apron, yes.... and a whopping 4 bucks at that.
Decent quality, too... thick cotton denim with good stitching and straps.

Another one of those items you pick up and think, "why didn't I get one
of these years ago?"

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I used to wear a leather apron when using 'round under' bits (
http://www.carbide.com/catalog/RBits-SS-roundunder.cfm)
I am glad I did as one did come apart on me once. Probably would have
been okay with just jeans as the impact wasn't that serious, but it
was more about confidence and, of course, it is a male thing... the
nads.