Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Any suggestions for respirators

An option (the lighter side):

When all else fails, try your favorite lady's a bra. When one side
fails, just spin it to the next breather cup.

Problematic isses, with various other types of masks? All those other
concerns won't be an issue with something else on your mind.

That really appeals to me. One that
you could just drop down around your neck to talk to someone

Conversation/subject matter won't be an issue, either. Your
vocabulary might even expand, a bit.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/30/10 12:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
An option (the lighter side):

When all else fails, try your favorite lady's a bra.

Wouldn't a c bra or a d bra work better?
:-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

None of them are comfortable over a period of time. The snug fitting
masks are hot, and build up a lot of moisture in the mask even on cold
days.

I would buy a mask from a vendor which would allow me to return the
unit should it be unsatisfactory, namely HD or Lowes.

They have a nice 3M mask there, as well as an AO safety. For me the
3M edges out the AO mask as it fits my head better. YMMV.

MAKE SURE you buy a mask that has filters that you can easily
replace. I have bought masks that you have to order filters online to
replace, and it is a pain. The 3M masks have the correct charcoal
filter replacements at our local HD as well as the Sherwin Williams
stores.

Remember that you will need to replace the filters on the mask every
90 days after opening the sealed package. Do not be concerned about
how much you did or didn't use the mask. The activated charcoal no
longer works effectively after that time. When that happens, you
might as well be wearing a dust mask.

Replace the prefilters (prefilters are highly recommended) as needed.
If I am spraying inside a house in a tented room, I can usually get a
kitchen and the baths out of a prefilter on a house. If I am spraying
in open air, they seem to last forever.

Lastly, regardless of the make, the mask should be easy to clean
inside. Sweat, dirt, a running nose, dirt, etc., all make the inside
of your mask about as sanitary as your armpit. It should be easy to
clean and keep clean.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

Only when shared ;-)
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 7/30/2010 12:03 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 7/30/10 12:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
An option (the lighter side):

When all else fails, try your favorite lady's a bra.

Wouldn't a c bra or a d bra work better?
:-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
FrozenNorth wrote:
On 7/30/10 12:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
An option (the lighter side):

When all else fails, try your favorite lady's a bra.

Wouldn't a c bra or a d bra work better?
:-)

Actually, the smallest size works like *magic*.

Per the well-known incantation;

a-bra cad a-bra

groan
`

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2010 3:07 AM, Robert Bonomi wrote:
In ,
wrote:
On 7/30/10 12:54 PM, Sonny wrote:
An option (the lighter side):

When all else fails, try your favorite lady's a bra.

Wouldn't a c bra or a d bra work better?
:-)

Actually, the smallest size works like *magic*.

Per the well-known incantation;

a-bra cad a-bra

groan

Just make sure you have a Barbie in the circuit and a Pershing missile.

Need your suggestions irfan williams Home Ownership 1 November 10th 09 01:59 PM
Suggestions please John UK diy 0 July 20th 09 12:28 PM
Respirators and glasses [email protected] Woodworking 11 September 4th 08 09:10 PM
Full face respirators (PAPR) recommendations Mike McDonald Woodworking 21 January 7th 08 10:55 PM
Powered Respirators Ron Headon Woodturning 13 June 4th 05 03:23 PM