Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Leave it to the Krauts

Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/13/2010 11:31 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

What they don't say is how much of their energy they're just going to
buy from nuclear fueled France.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leave it to the Krauts

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

And the Brits - last paragraph.

Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

And the Brits - last paragraph.

Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...

Whale oil is a renewable resource. So is wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/14/2010 8:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Lew wrote in message
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

And the Brits - last paragraph.

Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...

Whale oil is a renewable resource. So is wood.

There's no "and the Brits". The quote in the last paragraph was from a
bunch of greenie airheads who can't even figure out how to run their own
compound on "alternative energy", let alone a country.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

They talk about "new jobs" but forgot to mention LOST jobs in the coal
and oil industries.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Ability is a good thing but stability
is even better.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I wish them well - but am concerned with their massive solar array in Libya
All it takes is one bomb or a bad attitude and politics win for Libya.

I think they get free electricity - but not sure.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 7/14/2010 1:36 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

And the Brits - last paragraph.

Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

Kicking the fossil fuel habit. I wonder how they are going to make plastic.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 15, 2:18*pm, "Josepi" wrote:
...and tires.

rail

Posted to rec.woodworking

Meanwhile they are removing all the rails here.

I guees you are in On,Ca, so you would know.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 2:18 pm, "Josepi" wrote:
...and tires.

rail

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Leon wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
. ..
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

Kicking the fossil fuel habit. I wonder how they are going to make plastic.

I think the "fuel" word explains it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" writes:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
. ..
Somebody had to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc

Lew

Kicking the fossil fuel habit. I wonder how they are going to make plastic.

Thermal depolymerization of turkey guts.

scott