Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking, yu.forum.politika, rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc, comp.lang.tcl

Default Leave A Penny, Leave Another Penny

Time was when we'd've sold this generic screwdriver set for a penny.
Nothing says "really cheap" like the iconic image of one lone red
cent. You get your hands around these cheapo tools, our standard $5
shipping ensures we won't take too deep a bath on it, and our future
Chinese masters drop a few more American coppers into their lucky
kitty-cat bank. It was win-win-win.

But them days are over. No more free lunch. Want this color-coded
array of flatheads and Philipses and bit drivers and eensy-weensy
precision screwdrivers and Hu Jintao knows what else? You'll need a
little more than a penny, mooch. You'll need two pennies.

Don't like it? What are you going to do about it? Like China, this
online store isn't a democracy. We've got all the power here. Why
shouldn't we cash in? Who's gonna stop us? Now run along and bother
someone else. We've got to put all these pennies into rolls. And this
time, we've got twice as many as we usually do.

Warranty: 90 Day Woot

Features:

* Philips, Flathead, Torx, and Square Style Screw Drivers
* Precision Screw Driver Set - Good for working on computer
equipment

In the box:

Philip Screwdrivers

* #1×3"
* #2×4"
* #3×6"

Flathead Screwdrivers

* 3/16" x 3"
* 1/4" x 4"
* 5/16" x 6"

Hooks

* Curved Hook
* 90º Hook
* 45º Hook
* Straight Pick

Precision Screwdrivers with Carrying Case

* #1 Philips
* #0 Philips
* 1.4 mm Flathead
* 2 mm Flathead