Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Uno Uno is offline

Default victorian millwork

Hello again,

This exterior door I'm working on has victorian millwork that has
largely failed. I don't even know the names of the parts that I need to
replace. (Maybe someone can help me with that.)

The closest word I have is "spindle." They've been turned with a lathe,
have cylindical symmetry, are about 8 long, and there's maybe eight of them.

I went to home depot to see if they had something but came up empty-handed.

Again, I'll try to snip an image today. Anyone replaced something like
this before?

Thx for your comment.
--
Uno