MARIANNE LANGLOIS

Default millwork in western massachusetts

I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match
existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to
westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any
suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

"MARIANNE LANGLOIS" wrote in message
I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match
existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to
westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any
suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

These guys are not far from you, south on I91
http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/

They are closed for vacation right now but they do show some profiles in
their web page.

Profit From Wood.com

Marianne,

Anderson & McQuaid has a large number of stock mouldings and makes custom
mouldings as well. They are located in Cambridge, MA

Here's their website:

http://www.andersonmcquaid.com/

Hope this helps!
Best of Luck!
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

"MARIANNE LANGLOIS" wrote in message
I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match
existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to
westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any
suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

Try Amherst Woodworking in Northampton. Absolutely beautiful stuff,
and nice folks too.

http://www.amherstwoodworking.com/

Mike