Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Recommendations for tap/die set

Now and then, I find that I could use a tap and die set.

I usually go without and figure something else out, but
decided perhaps I should go with one.

The local hardware store has Irwin brand. Small kit, both
metric and English are available. However, not sure if it's
worth the $60 or so.

Need a recommendation for a set. Like to keep it under $100 if
possible.

MJ