Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why is it........?

That you never run out of screws (or bolts, or nails, or any other
fastener) at noon when everyone is open? I always seem to run out at
9PM when everything is closed.

That I never drop the scrap pieces?

That you never see a BORG employee that knows what they are talking
about? I have only ever come across one that knows the difference
between a standard grade and premium grade 2x4. (I know the
difference, and the one that knew was someone that I have known to be
in building material sales for quite a long time and was working at
the blue dump post retirement)

That you never see a BORG employee when you actually need them to
fetch something from the top shelf. But stare at the wood products
while you are making sure of everything you need, there will be 20 of
them asking if you need help.

That the brad nailer will run out when you needed only 2 more.

That you tell someone that you make cabinets and furniture for
yourself only and that they still insist on having you give them an
estimate on building them some cabinets for their laundry room.

That the person from the above predicament gets mad when you tell
them NO.

It's been a really long day.....

Allen