Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default compressed-air drills

SWMBO wants me to build a small deck. Of course, every new project requires a
new tool, right? And my trusty Bosch cordless drill is showing its age a bit,
or to be more precise, the batteries are showing their age -- building a deck,
I'll definitely drain the batteries in much less time than it takes to
recharge them.

So I'm looking at other options, including compressed air drills (e.g. saw one
at the Borg this evening for $45 or so). But I got to wondering... almost
every cordless drill has a multi-position clutch to prevent overtightening, or
sinking screws too deep. Does anybody make an air drill with such a clutch?

compressed-air drills Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 May 23rd 10 07:17 AM
PEX and compressed air zxcvbob Home Repair 48 June 19th 09 05:26 AM
Compressed Air Bill Woodworking 37 January 28th 09 12:48 AM
Dry compressed air Dick Woodturning 9 July 11th 05 09:07 PM
ANN: Decimal Equivalents, Drills, & Tap Drills For The Palm Carmine Castiglia Metalworking 0 January 13th 04 03:53 AM