Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What happened to JOAT?

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 22 May, 14:37, "WW" wrote:
Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Why not e-mail him to ask?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Limey Lurker" wrote in message
On 22 May, 14:37, "WW" wrote:
Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Why not e-mail him to ask?

LOL!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
WW wrote:
Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Yes, we've all been fortunate in that respect.

--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

Posted to rec.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

In article , Larry W
wrote:

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Yes, we've all been fortunate in that respect.

Awe, that's hard. I actually looked forward to a lot of his postings,
except when he'd go menstural ;-)

Joe
aka 10x

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 23, 8:20*am, (Larry W) wrote:
In article ,

WW wrote:
Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

Yes, we've all been fortunate in that respect.

--
* * *Often wrong, never in doubt.

* * *Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar. org

Cold!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"WW" wrote in message
. ..
Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW
no news

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 22 May 2010 07:37:33 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

I talked to him yesterday. He said to tell ya'll "I AINT DEAD YET"

skeez
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

I talked to him yesterday. He said to tell ya'll "I AINT DEAD YET"

skeez

Shouldn't that be "I ATEN'D DEAD"

Luigi
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

I talked to him yesterday. He said to tell ya'll "I AINT DEAD YET"

skeez

Shouldn't that be "I ATEN'D DEAD"

Luigi

I stand corrected....:-]

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:34:35 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , phorbin
wrote:

In article 08fa9172-be29-4b54-af30-a9d066f3d834
@s4g2000prh.googlegroups.com, says...
wrote:

Have not seen any thing here from JOAT for quite a while....WW

I talked to him yesterday. He said to tell ya'll "I AINT DEAD YET"

skeez

Shouldn't that be "I ATEN'D DEAD"

been reading Pratchett?

Many of us do, including JOAT.

Dunno where he is, tho. His web site links appears to be gone.

Checking my link collection (available at
www.balderstone.ca), I found
this, which does have a reference to JOAT (and you too, C-less!)

http://webpages.charter.net/29Y/woodworking/books/

he has moved on to other things. metalworking for one and he is
building a gun. we talk from time to time and he lives about 30 miles
away. I even e-mail the ol coot once in a while and he dont seem to
mind! :-] I wont post his addy here as it's not my place to do so. I
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

skeez
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/26/2010 6:37 AM, skeez wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:34:35 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Thank you for the news about JOAT, he has been missed. I would preciate
it very much if he were posting again.

Neil
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/26/2010 5:37 AM, skeez wrote:

he has moved on to other things. metalworking for one and he is
building a gun. we talk from time to time and he lives about 30 miles
away. I even e-mail the ol coot once in a while and he dont seem to
mind! :-] I wont post his addy here as it's not my place to do so. I
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

Ask him what color repaint job he would recommend for a Festool TS75.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 26 May 2010 16:03:48 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 5/26/2010 5:37 AM, skeez wrote:

he has moved on to other things. metalworking for one and he is
building a gun. we talk from time to time and he lives about 30 miles
away. I even e-mail the ol coot once in a while and he dont seem to
mind! :-] I wont post his addy here as it's not my place to do so. I
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

Ask him what color repaint job he would recommend for a Festool TS75.

um.... that wood be yellar. :-]

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Rita and Neil Ward wrote:
...skipped...
Thank you for the news about JOAT, he has been missed. I would preciate
it very much if he were posting again.

...skipped...

I appreciate that he stopped, so I guess that makes it even.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"skeez" wrote
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

I will. He was a funny sumbitch, not afraid to tell it like it is. I like
that!

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , skeez wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 16:03:48 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 5/26/2010 5:37 AM, skeez wrote:

he has moved on to other things. metalworking for one and he is
building a gun. we talk from time to time and he lives about 30 miles
away. I even e-mail the ol coot once in a while and he dont seem to
mind! :-] I wont post his addy here as it's not my place to do so. I
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

Ask him what color repaint job he would recommend for a Festool TS75.

um.... that wood be yellar. :-]

Hey, skeez, if you need any help getting him set up, give me a shout.
Doug at milmac dot com

JOAT? Buddy Matlosz Woodworking 26 June 30th 09 08:03 AM
to JOAT Vic Baron Woodworking 5 January 6th 05 12:45 PM
What happened to JOAT ? ? ? The Sperminator Woodworking 0 October 5th 03 07:43 PM
JOAT Polytone Woodworking 13 August 2nd 03 06:16 PM