Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default What happened to JOAT?

On Thu, 27 May 2010 01:26:59 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , skeez wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 16:03:48 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 5/26/2010 5:37 AM, skeez wrote:

he has moved on to other things. metalworking for one and he is
building a gun. we talk from time to time and he lives about 30 miles
away. I even e-mail the ol coot once in a while and he dont seem to
mind! :-] I wont post his addy here as it's not my place to do so. I
told him ya'll missed him. he says he doesnt even know how to get here
from a computer. yeh thats right, no more web tv! next time I am over
that way I will try and show him how to get here. hehehehe.... I KNOW
ya'll will preciate it.

Ask him what color repaint job he would recommend for a Festool TS75.

um.... that wood be yellar. :-]

Hey, skeez, if you need any help getting him set up, give me a shout.
Doug at milmac dot com

will do but I think his problem is his ISP doesn't provide usenet. I
am pretty sure he can go through google but it may be more a case of
he don't want to be bothered with it. :-]

skeez