Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

On Sat, 15 May 2010 18:18:54 -0400, "Bill" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

These days? I honestly haven't eaten one since 1979. I feel better about
some of their breakfasts and fish sandwiches.

The chicken is edible.
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

The best burger I've
had in a LONG time was at Applebee's, on Veteran's Day.

-----------------------
If you ever get to SoCal, check out "In-N-Out".

Been around for at least 50 years.

Understand they may also be in AZ.

Thanks, but not likely on my VA disability pension. I haven't been
more than 60 miles from my house in almost nine years.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bill" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

These days? I honestly haven't eaten one since 1979. I feel better about
some of their breakfasts and fish sandwiches.

Bill

Beware of perfectly rectangular fish.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Beware of perfectly rectangular fish.

LOL - Probably very good advice! : )

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 May 2010 12:14:20 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

These days? I honestly haven't eaten one since 1979. I feel better about
some of their breakfasts and fish sandwiches.

Bill

Beware of perfectly rectangular fish.

Or the perfectly round ones that the lady in the cafeteria insisted
were fresh because she caught them before she came to work at 7AM
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

If I washed my hands with Dawn, my wife would likely not be happy with me.

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
Lew Hodgett wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

SWMBO bought a hamburger press at Harbor Freight last weekend. So
I'm
getting ready to use it... unpack it... to find "Assembly and
Operating
Instructions". (WTF?? It's a hamburger press, for Pete's sake!)

Snip the legalese

Go with Tupperware.

Been using them since mid '70s.

Great for freezer storage.

I've never found a hamburger press that pressed the patties as wide as I
like them, so I just use my hands, and warsh them off with some Dawn when
I'm done.

Jon

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 May 2010 22:08:31 -0400, "Matt"
wrote:

If I washed my hands with Dawn, my wife would likely not be happy with me.

I have a Large (Smart and Final) Dawn container next to my Gojo
dispenser and the Dawn gets most of the use.

And its cheaper than Gojo

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-05-15 17:24:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
said:

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

Nothing: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

100% beef!

They probably use cow hair for fillers so they can claim 100% Bovine
products.

g.com...
On 2010-05-15 17:24:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
said:

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

Nothing: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html

Off to Harbor Freight [email protected] Woodworking 19 April 4th 09 10:17 PM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight tmurf.1 Home Repair 30 May 26th 06 07:31 PM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM
Safety instructions, are people just dumb or ? Q Metalworking 40 June 21st 05 05:20 AM