Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Liquid wax source in 55 gal drums

I tumble small Beech parts with a powdered wax and certain styles of the
parts get damaged on corners and edges due to the length of time required to
get an even coat of wax. With liquid wax on rags in the tumbler, the parts
take less time, don't get damaged and look even better. I'd like to find a
source for 55 gal drums of inexpensive wax.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Buerste" wrote in message
I tumble small Beech parts with a powdered wax and certain styles of the
parts get damaged on corners and edges due to the length of time required
to get an even coat of wax. With liquid wax on rags in the tumbler, the
parts take less time, don't get damaged and look even better. I'd like to
find a source for 55 gal drums of inexpensive wax.

Look on the label of a liquid was for the manufacturers name. Call them.

I'd start with S C Johnson to see if they have an industrial division.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Buerste wrote:

I tumble small Beech parts with a powdered wax and certain styles of the
parts get damaged on corners and edges due to the length of time required
get an even coat of wax. With liquid wax on rags in the tumbler, the
parts
take less time, don't get damaged and look even better. I'd like to find
a source for 55 gal drums of inexpensive wax.

Check with a janitorial service. I had a couple of uncles in that
business; I know they got wax in 55 gallon drums. Those drums with the tops
cut off made really good ground feed storage bins when I was farming.

Rob Leatham

Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding websoulsurfer Home Repair 10 June 29th 20 07:44 PM
How to get rid of 55 gal drums of gas toolbreaker Metalworking 17 July 22nd 09 03:45 AM
55 Gallon Drums RogerN Metalworking 4 May 4th 09 06:31 AM
Plastic Drums Two and a Half Metalworking 7 August 25th 05 08:24 PM
Liquid Siding and Liquid Stucco websoulsurfer Home Ownership 0 November 16th 04 06:31 PM