Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Liquid wax source in 55 gal drums

"Buerste" wrote in message
I tumble small Beech parts with a powdered wax and certain styles of the
parts get damaged on corners and edges due to the length of time required
to get an even coat of wax. With liquid wax on rags in the tumbler, the
parts take less time, don't get damaged and look even better. I'd like to
find a source for 55 gal drums of inexpensive wax.

Look on the label of a liquid was for the manufacturers name. Call them.

I'd start with S C Johnson to see if they have an industrial division.