Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ...

.... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Where is Russ Meyer when you need him.

Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?

For some guys, that would be a good way to go.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:43:02 -0500, Swingman wrote:

... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Heck, I'm good with just a couple champagne glass-fulls.

Well, depending .......

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 14, 6:43*pm, Swingman wrote:
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

What a way to go. Has to be in my top 10.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:48:58 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Where is Russ Meyer when you need him.

Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?

For some guys, that would be a good way to go.

THAT'S DISGUSTING. Of course, I'm a follower of Confucian logic.
Confucius say "More than mouthful wasted."
Larry say "One in mouth worth two in hand."

I hope that keeps you abreast of the situation.

--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! Boycott Baby Oil!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"LDosser" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

More like a wheelbarrowful.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

As with any pointed object, eye, ear, nose, throat, and underarm protection
is appropriate.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:

"LDosser" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

More like a wheelbarrowful.

Memo to self: swallow coffee *before* opening one of Buddy's posts...

WARNING! WARNING! OT ........... guns! SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 40 October 2nd 09 12:15 AM
* * * WARNING * * * [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 17th 07 06:57 AM
OT-Warning to men Gunner Metalworking 14 January 11th 05 06:10 AM
Why cop and brain surgeon removed my brain? Gunner Metalworking 1 July 16th 03 10:54 PM