DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/301460-ot-surgeon-generals-warning-more-than-handful.html)

Swingman April 14th 10 11:43 PM

OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ...

.... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Lee Michaels April 14th 10 11:48 PM

"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Where is Russ Meyer when you need him.

Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?

For some guys, that would be a good way to go.

Zz Yzx April 15th 10 12:35 AM

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:43:02 -0500, Swingman wrote:

... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Heck, I'm good with just a couple champagne glass-fulls.

Well, depending .......

-Zz

Garagewoodworks April 15th 10 12:58 AM

On Apr 14, 6:43*pm, Swingman wrote:
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

What a way to go. Has to be in my top 10.

LDosser April 15th 10 03:14 AM

"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

Larry Jaques[_2_] April 15th 10 03:59 PM

OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ...

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:48:58 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

"Swingman" wrote in message
m...
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

Where is Russ Meyer when you need him.

Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?

For some guys, that would be a good way to go.

THAT'S DISGUSTING. Of course, I'm a follower of Confucian logic.
Confucius say "More than mouthful wasted."
Larry say "One in mouth worth two in hand."

I hope that keeps you abreast of the situation.

--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! Boycott Baby Oil!

Buddy Matlosz April 16th 10 03:08 AM

"LDosser" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

More like a wheelbarrowful.

B.

HeyBub[_3_] April 16th 10 12:50 PM

Swingman wrote:
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

As with any pointed object, eye, ear, nose, throat, and underarm protection
is appropriate.

Doug Miller April 16th 10 01:14 PM

In article , "Buddy Matlosz" wrote:

"LDosser" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote in message
... can be dangerous to your health:

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/30506351

If it's more than a mouthful ...

More like a wheelbarrowful.

Memo to self: swallow coffee *before* opening one of Buddy's posts...