Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default folding table instead of leaves

Several years ago I saw a magazine article on making a dining table.
The author suggested that instead of leaves, make the main table fixed
and build a folding table that you add at the end. I recently tried
to track down the article without success.

Does anybody know where this article appeared?

Or any comments on making a wooden folding table?

Wanted table leaf latch non-marring design to allow stacking of leaves [email protected] Woodworking 2 December 2nd 06 11:13 PM
Table leaves professorpaul Woodworking 3 February 3rd 06 02:48 AM
FOLDING TABLE J T Woodworking 0 December 13th 05 10:31 PM
aligning table leaves - pins or "eveners"? [email protected] Woodworking 1 July 3rd 05 04:37 PM
Where to buy folding adjustable table legs for my outfeed table Dick Snyder Woodworking 10 December 16th 04 09:25 AM