Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default MLCS Dovetail Jig?

MLCS has a decent looking dovetail jig, #8706
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/dovetailjig.html

I'm thinking of getting it.
For $54/shipped, it looks like the best bang-for-the-buck for sub-$100
jigs.

Anyone have any hands-on experience with this jig?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

MLCS Router Plate Locutus Woodworking 7 August 9th 06 05:08 PM
mlcs router bit set [email protected] Woodworking 15 July 18th 05 01:30 AM
MLCS MARVEL 60 router D Shack Woodworking 11 March 14th 05 04:15 AM
How to Make DoveTail Joints? Dovetail Saws charlie b Woodworking 5 January 27th 04 02:46 PM
Router Bits From MLCS RJD74 Woodworking 4 September 8th 03 05:52 AM