RJD74

Default Router Bits From MLCS

I am considering purchasing the 30 piece anniversary router bit set from MLCS,
and would appreciate opinions concerning overall quality of their products.

Chris Merrill

RJD74 wrote:
I am considering purchasing the 30 piece anniversary router bit set from MLCS,
and would appreciate opinions concerning overall quality of their products.

I have an MLCS set...so far I'm quite happy with them. I've used about a
dozen of them, so far...and all have performed well. I've mostly used them
on oak and walnut.

--
************************************
Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)
************************************

ks_av8r

Ditto - I purchased the 15 piece anniversary set, then a round over set. I
have used them on cherry and can't complain. For less than $4 a bit they
are worth the money IMHO. They even tossed in a tube of bearing lube in the
roundover set.

Good luck

"RJD74" wrote in message
I am considering purchasing the 30 piece anniversary router bit set from

MLCS,
and would appreciate opinions concerning overall quality of their

products.

edfan

If you are looking to save money but still have bits that won't let
you down - try http://woodbits.com/ for a good price/value ratio. They
contract to make some of the bits that win those magazine contests.

Sharpening Router Bits Martin UK diy 2 February 14th 04 06:36 AM
Making Trim? Bob S. Woodworking 0 September 5th 03 10:05 PM
router bits in a shaper? Chris Merrill Woodworking 4 August 4th 03 12:31 AM
Vibration on 1/2" bits on Milwake 5615 router Leon Woodworking 1 July 24th 03 03:57 PM