Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction

Default Appropriate screws for the *sides* of plywood (?)

I was wondering this.

It's never ideal of course, but sooner or later for small projects I
end up needing to end-screw (side screw?) into a plywood sheet. Is
there a "teethier" than normal woodscrew for the job?

A woodworker for small projects that I saw was using drywall screws
which just don't ever work well in any wood IME, but beats me about
plywood.