Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
drs100

Default Delta or Ryobi?

I have finally narrowed my choice for a table saw down to two! One is a
Delta TS300 ($299 @ Lowes), the other is a Ryobi BT3100 ($299 @ Home Depot).
They seem similar in many ways. Does anyone have any experience with either
of these? (It would be used for home and hobby type cutting, nothing too
big.)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks