Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Love (not) Google

I have always used the free access to groups via Google groups. I
don't know any other so if it is bad I don't realize it. It is a pain
sometimes though.

1. It only remembers me for a week or two, then I have to re-log and
redo all my settings.
2. Lately all links started jumping to some page that said
"Redirecting blah blah" then the page would show up after a few
seconds. Now all links go to an error page and every link is shown
with www.google.com appended to the beginig of the link. I guess all
valid links should start with Google. Do no harm. Uh-hu.

P.S. hard to type today with index on right hand having a sanded tip
from edge sander and index on left having brad point bit drilled into
finger print... oops.