Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Groh Charlie Groh is offline

Default Love (not) Google

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:36:41 -0800 (PST), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

I have always used the free access to groups via Google groups. I
don't know any other so if it is bad I don't realize it. It is a pain
sometimes though.

1. It only remembers me for a week or two, then I have to re-log and
redo all my settings.
2. Lately all links started jumping to some page that said
"Redirecting blah blah" then the page would show up after a few
seconds. Now all links go to an error page and every link is shown
with www.google.com appended to the beginig of the link. I guess all
valid links should start with Google. Do no harm. Uh-hu.

P.S. hard to type today with index on right hand having a sanded tip
from edge sander and index on left having brad point bit drilled into
finger print... oops.

....hehehe, and I learned all about garage door hardware yesterday when
one came down on me (me the dummy temping the main bracket up with 1
1/2" lags meaning to change 'em out for the long ones only to
forget)...lucky only half gave way!

cg