Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworkers show in Timonium Friday, January 8

Hey Maryland Pennsylvania readers. The annual WW show is going on
tomorrow. Any RecDtotters gonna be there? Look for me; I'll be
wearing a ball cap and sporting a beard (Well, that's about half the
attendees there, maybe a few "wimmen folk" too)
Hope some of you get there.
Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

I look forward to this event each year,and it has to snow on the only day I
can go.But if I can get the bimmer to run in snow I will get there.

Len

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 7, 7:19*pm, marc rosen wrote:
Hey Maryland Pennsylvania readers. *The annual WW show is going on
tomorrow. *Any RecDtotters gonna be there? *Look for me; I'll be
wearing a ball cap and sporting a beard (Well, that's about half the
attendees there, maybe a few "wimmen folk" too)
Hope some of you get there.

Hey can anyone tell me where this show is located? Caught tail end of
ad on TV, and tried Google and local.com, but can't find it. TV ad
said is on today, too, Sunday the 10th - is that correct?

Artsygal