Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mini-meet Friday D&M tool show Kempton Park

Unless anyone else has a better idea, I suggest that we meet at
1.00 outside the Metabo lecture room 110 on the first floor and
go off to the restaurant for lunch.

Floor plan at http://www.thetoolshow.com/floorplan.php

Unfortunately the lecture timetable just says "Here is a sample
of our 2005 time table of what to expect"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tony Bryer writes:
Unless anyone else has a better idea, I suggest that we meet at
1.00 outside the Metabo lecture room 110 on the first floor and
go off to the restaurant for lunch.

Sorry, I can't make Friday anymore -- too much on at work.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Nov 2006 23:26:26 GMT Andrew Gabriel wrote :
Tony Bryer writes:
Unless anyone else has a better idea, I suggest that we meet at
1.00 outside the Metabo lecture room 110 on the first floor and
go off to the restaurant for lunch.

Sorry, I can't make Friday anymore -- too much on at work.

Sorry you can't be there. In case anyone else reading didn't
realise, this is an open invitation.

Also, repeating my earlier post, for anyone going to the exhibition
on Saturday there is a 2.30 match at Twickenham which will make the
A316/M3 busy in the preceding period.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tony Bryer
writes
Tony Bryer writes:
Unless anyone else has a better idea, I suggest that we meet at
1.00 outside the Metabo lecture room 110 on the first floor and
go off to the restaurant for lunch.

Sorry, I can't make Friday anymore -- too much on at work.

Sorry you can't be there. In case anyone else reading didn't
realise, this is an open invitation.

Also, repeating my earlier post, for anyone going to the exhibition
on Saturday there is a 2.30 match at Twickenham which will make the
A316/M3 busy in the preceding period.

I'm not going to be able to get away tomorrow, either

--
geoff