Posted to rec.woodworking
artsygal artsygal is offline

Default woodworkers show in Timonium Friday, January 8

On Jan 7, 7:19*pm, marc rosen wrote:
Hey Maryland Pennsylvania readers. *The annual WW show is going on
tomorrow. *Any RecDtotters gonna be there? *Look for me; I'll be
wearing a ball cap and sporting a beard (Well, that's about half the
attendees there, maybe a few "wimmen folk" too)
Hope some of you get there.

Hey can anyone tell me where this show is located? Caught tail end of
ad on TV, and tried Google and local.com, but can't find it. TV ad
said is on today, too, Sunday the 10th - is that correct?

Artsygal